Miracle baby unhurt after catapulting out of pregnant mother as she is run over by tr

noZme

Reaction score
Xiamen, China: Mrs Zhau, 40, and her husband Mao, 42, were travelling to hospital by motorbike after she went into labour. A truck collided with their vehicle, knocking both off, then running over the woman. Eyewitnesses reported that the wheels of the truck ran over the mother, who was killed instantly - her husband died later at the scene.

But the 9.2lb baby, now named Xiao Zhao only suffered minor bruises and was relatively unhurt when he was found three metres away from his mother.

Medic Kuan-Yin Fan said: "The baby is doing well and we don't see any risk that he will not make a full recovery from the minor injuries he suffered and can probably be released to his family sometime within the next week should they agree to take him."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...f-pregnant-mother-as-she-is-run-over-by-truck

How is this news that makes me smile? That poor kid was orphaned in a horrific accident! Yes it's a miracle that the baby made it. But all in all this isn't a happy story.

This is truly a tragic story with an incredibly bittersweet piece to it. I agree with the thread placement. It's about gratitude. A beautiful, healthy baby boy survived a tragic accident virtually unscathed. Makes me smile.

Hejlena, thanks for defending my post about the little guy who was born in the crash. It's a horrific story, but he is a survivor.

I was touched by the article & wanted to share but was unsure where it fit in WS topics. I have to think his birth beat all odds, so there is a special purpose for his life. God Bless him.

True. I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking your choice of placement, I'm sorry that I was kind of mean about it. It's just very sad to be that the poor baby is an orphan, But it is a miracle that he is unscathed and doing fine.

Did it say in the article whether or not he had grandparents close by that can raise him? The parents ages worry me a bit, if they were in their forties then the grandparents are probably in their seventies. But maybe he has an aunt or uncle that can raise him?

True. I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking your choice of placement, I'm sorry that I was kind of mean about it. It's just very sad to be that the poor baby is an orphan, But it is a miracle that he is unscathed and doing fine.

Did it say in the article whether or not he had grandparents close by that can raise him? The parents ages worry me a bit, if they were in their forties then the grandparents are probably in their seventies. But maybe he has an aunt or uncle that can raise him?

You were thinking of the difficulties that may lie in the path of this child. :loveyou:

I haven't gone back to the original article to find answers to your questions, but I wish this child the very best this life has to offer. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back