Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Expecting First Child

neverletgo

Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting First Child
03/23/2014 at 10:35 PM ET

The Two and a Half Men star and his actress fiancée will welcome their first child later this year, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

“They are both very, very happy. It’s still early,” a friend of the couple says.

Responding to rumors last week that the couple was expecting twins, the source says, “No, not twins.”

mila-kunis-240.jpg

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2...regnant-expecting-first-child-ashton-kutcher/

I was really happy to read this. Perhaps Ashton was no prince in his relationship with Demi Moore. Or maybe he was at first but not towards the end. Whichever way, he was a much younger man with much less life experience and no children with her.

Glad to see him beginning a "normal" life with someone his own age. May they enjoy parenthood!

I was reading about Mila. Her family is Russian and from Ukraine. What a coincidence in light of today's news. Her educated parents gave up good job positions to come to the U.S. when she was 7. Her father ended up working as a cab driver. She was placed immediately into an American school not knowing a word of English.

Best of luck to both of them.

That's great! It's refreshing to hear of stars actually marrying before the baby is born. He seems like a pretty regular guy.

Mila guest starred on Two and a Half Men, tonight, and you could tell she was pregnant at the time of taping. Even my pop culture-challeged Beloved said "that actress looks pregnant." She played a traveling free-spirit full of bumper sticker wisdom… her and Ashton played well off of each other.

I'd be lyin if I said I have never had me some dreams about Mr Ashton :floorlaugh:

I'd be lyin if I said I have never had me some dreams about Mr Ashton :floorlaugh:

ugh, came across my own embarrassing post, must've had a couple cocktails when I posted this, it appears to have been made late at night.

:facepalm:

I've heard that Ashton was Mila's first kiss. Not first kiss on screen- first kiss! I think that's so cute.

That's going to be a gorgeous baby!

"Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher just wrapped up their newest production -- in diapers -- Mila has given birth to a baby girl ... TMZ has learned."

"Sources close to Mila's womb tell us ... Mila delivered Tuesday night at Cedars-Sinai -- the hospital of choice for many celebrities."

"We're told they arrived at the hospital Tuesday around 6 A.M. ... and were taken right to a delivery room."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3EyYPCRwi

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Welcome a Daughter
10/01/2014 at 08:30 PM ET

Snipped:

Soon after, Kunis told Ellen DeGeneres that she was planning on an epidural-free birth. “The hospital that I’m going to be laboring in does a midwife, you know, doula type of thing,” she said.

“I’m going to do it as all natural as I possibly can unless there’s an emergency or something that should go wrong. I did this to myself, I might as well just do it right. I wanted this!”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/10/01/ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis-welcome-daughter/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back