GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

concerned4kids

Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7981643/

Smithfield, N.C. — A 4-year-old girl remained in critical condition Sunday, two days after she was hospitalized for injuries suffered in what Johnston County authorities described as torture.

The girl's mother is at her side at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill, said Tammy Amaon, a spokeswoman for the Johnston County Sheriff's Office.

The girl's mother had left her with Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 21, of Old Sanders Road in Smithfield, while she underwent military training.

Thread#1
Thread#2
Thread#3

The jury will receive 45 minutes of instruction and then begin deliberations on Tuesday, 25 March 2014. This will thread will open tomorrow​

Here's hoping that justice is swift, severe, and as painful as possible.

Not that it probably matters, since they are all human, but has the makeup of the jury been discussed?

I just can't imagine this verdict taking very long.

'Sadistic desires' led to 4-year-old's murder, state says

Smithfield, N.C. — Jonathan Douglas Richardson satisfied over and over his "sadistic desires" on 4-year-old Teghan Skiba for the 10 days in 2010 that he kept her confined to a small shed that doubled as his torture chamber, prosecutors told jurors Monday during closing arguments in the 25-year-old's first-degree murder trial.

http://www.wral.com/-sadistic-desires-led-to-4-year-old-s-murder-state-says/13506282/

Not that it probably matters, since they are all human, but has the makeup of the jury been discussed?

A while back, Heather had a tweet about it, but I'm sure it's really buried in her Twitter account. I'm not sure if specific tweets are searchable if they aren't hashmarked with the subject.

I have in my notes the jury is 7 women & 5 men.

I don't have any other breakdown, such as job, age, or race. I do remember they are being bussed in from Harnett County, which is a neighboring county to Johnston County (where Smithfield is located).

Will the cameras be on for this morning's proceedings?

Will the cameras be on for this morning's proceedings?

Hello again sweetie...I don't think anyone knows for sure..but betting we will hear the jurors instructions...

Hello again sweetie...I don't think anyone knows for sure..but betting we will hear the jurors instructions...

Hello again. Not that I didn't believe you on Twitter when I asked this question. Lol

Good Morning WS Friends,
Joining you for VW.

I have the info about the jury in my notes. Let me find them. But if memomy serves correct, there are 7 women and 5 men. 2-AA and the rest caucasian.

Anybody got a link yet? Yesterday's wral is now Part 5 video of closing arguements.

Anybody got a link yet? Yesterday's wral is now Part 5 video of closing arguements.

I don't think they are going to stream the instructions. They were only streaming the arguments as far as I know. I could be wrong, but since it's 9:37 already, I'm thinking there won't be a stream.

Just saw that court is starting late due to sick juror, so there is still a chance it will stream...

I can't blame the juror. This case makes me sick too! They have alternates, don't they? :waitasec:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 7m
Hi #JonathanRichardson tweeps.Court starting late tday b/c juror sick this am.She's on way now.Judge'll ask if she's ok to stick thru delibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla