How Did You Hear About This Case?

How Did You Hear About This Case?

• News story

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Mr. AllGood's blogs

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • The original thread about Janet in the Crimes in the News Forum here at websleuths

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • This New Featured Case Forum: Janet Abaroa, Durham, NC

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Another crime sleuthing website (please post which one)

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • You personally know Janet and was searching the web for her

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Other: please post and share!

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Feel free to post comments on this thread. We are glad everyone is here!

From Greta after all of you worked so hard to get her to cover the story. Hats off to all of you for that! :)

JerseyGirl said:
From Greta after all of you worked so hard to get her to cover the story. Hats off to all of you for that! :)

Wow! I didn't realize you didn't come on board until after Greta!
:blowkiss:

Janet and Raven went to college with me. I actually heard she was murdered from my sister-in-law, got on the internet to find out anything else, figured something wasn't right, and ended up at Mr. AG's blog and here.

golfmom said:
Wow! I didn't realize you didn't come on board until after Greta!
Yep, I might not have known about this case otherwise as I typically look at missing persons cases when I'm just surfing around.

JerseyGirl said:
Yep, I might not have known about this case otherwise as I typically look at missing persons cases when I'm just surfing around.

... I usually have to stay away from the missing person stories, they upset me too much. :(

i read about it in the original "crimes in the news" thread.................was intrigued from the very beginning.....still am.......

golfmom said:
... I usually have to stay away from the missing person stories, they upset me too much. :(
Me too. But at the same time, they seem the most crucial, and the area where the most help can probably be had by talking about things. Murders are more depressing to me. We can talk & talk & talk but Janet will not be coming back. On the missing thread, you occassionally get a happy ending. :)

JerseyGirl said:
Me too. But at the same time, they seem the most crucial, and the area where the most help can probably be had by talking about things. Murders are more depressing to me. We can talk & talk & talk but Janet will not be coming back. On the missing thread, you occassionally get a happy ending. :)

I know what you mean, at the end of the Peterson trial I felt like "OK we won, can Connor & Laci come back now?"

Thanks for all the hard work you guys have done. Still making my way through all the posts. Some real digging and sleuthing has been done here. Reminds me of the early days on the Laci forum. so Thank you!! BTW, on the Wilbanks thread (Crimes in the news) I told everybody there to come check this out and help build momentum to raise public awareness. L

lcookster said:
Thanks for all the hard work you guys have done. Still making my way through all the posts. Some real digging and sleuthing has been done here. Reminds me of the early days on the Laci forum. so Thank you!! BTW, on the Wilbanks thread (Crimes in the news) I told everybody there to come check this out and help build momentum to raise public awareness. L
Thank you so much! The more we can get the word out, the more we can help bring some much needed attention to this tweeible tragedy.

lauriej said:
i read about it in the original "crimes in the news" thread.................was intrigued from the very beginning.....still am.......
me too!

I heard about the case from family. Hoping they solve it quickly. Thanks for putting this forum together!

Nemmer said:
I heard about the case from family. Hoping they solve it quickly. Thanks for putting this forum together!

Welcome to Websleuths Nemmer! Please feel free to jump in where ever you feel comfortable!
Hugs!

I went over to Loretta's site because of a comment posted about the meltdown at Bitwiz's site and Gnarlene's nasty comments. Reading through the posts about their "dirty tricks", Mr Allgood's post on Janet came up. I then went to Mr. Allgood's blog and followed his links. I'm glad to see it come over here.......

My husband worked with Raven several years ago. A friend emailed the story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back