Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Discussion of Recovered texts and social media postings recovered and shown at bond hearing...

You can click here to see the pics as well if you can't read them where I posted them. I couldn't get them any bigger. Sorry.

http://imgur.com/a/1lVsi#53

JMO, but I believe these texts by SM and TM are just so damming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yea and Belize??
Gee, wonder what for???

Vacation?

Canada and Belize - Not to mention I am sure that this was not the entire conversation with whoever she was texting. When that is revealed it may prove to be more damning.

The 28th Jan 2014 texts where it is clear TM and SM are not communicating due to her excessive drinking made me think that one of them would have broken by now.
We all know their 'love' was a front for the public, so hoping upon hope that the day comes soonest when one of them sings like a canary.

The 28th Jan 2014 texts where it is clear TM and SM are not communicating due to her excessive drinking made me think that one of them would have broken by now.
We all know their 'love' was a front for the public, so hoping upon hope that the day comes soonest when one of them sings like a canary.

Me too... I'm hoping SM sings... Soon.

The #1 reason I think they did it is because of everything TM posted after Heather's disappearance.

Between the psycho w**** FB post, saying she had a boyfriend, posting on SM's FB how he loves the Hot Topic fitting room, etc., I'm convinced she was completely out of her mind.

I know some think she's a cool-as-a-cucumber sociopath, but I doubt that someone who's never committed a crime in her life could murder someone and not go bonkers. Everything she posted after HE's disappearance points to a crazed mind attempting to deflect attention and/or use reverse psychology.

And then there were those photos LE showed at the bail hearing of her posing with that big handgun, like she was saying, "anyone who comes between Sidney and me gets shot with this." I mean, c'mon. She may as well have signed a full confession.

There is no way I think an innocent person would do things like this. She displayed nothing but violence and sleaziness since HE went missing. Not one shred of compassion for a family who lost a daughter only 6 years older than her own oldest child.

What gets me is why SM didn't try harder to stop it from happening. Reason with her. "Tammy, if we get caught, we will go to prison. Maybe face the death penalty. Our children will grow up without us." That's what he should have been insisting. It's a great tragedy that he wound up going along with her nutso plans.

In every scenario I imagine, Sidney is an unwilling participant. I also don't understand why he didn't stop TM. The only explanation is the psychological advantage she maintained over him. What man would allow a woman to handcuff him to the bed, (his story to police), or not go get a straight talk phone to conduct his clandestine affair. What man would have tolerated the abuse she was dishing out? My only answer is a whipped one.

IMO, TM had probably threatened to hurt Heather if SM didn't submit to her demands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The #1 reason I think they did it is because of everything TM posted after Heather's disappearance.

Between the psycho w**** FB post, saying she had a boyfriend, posting on SM's FB how he loves the Hot Topic fitting room, etc., I'm convinced she was completely out of her mind.

I know some think she's a cool-as-a-cucumber sociopath, but I doubt that someone who's never committed a crime in her life could murder someone and not go bonkers. Everything she posted after HE's disappearance points to a crazed mind attempting to deflect attention and/or use reverse psychology.

And then there were those photos LE showed at the bail hearing of her posing with that big handgun, like she was saying, "anyone who comes between Sidney and me gets shot with this." I mean, c'mon. She may as well have signed a full confession.

There is no way I think an innocent person would do things like this. She displayed nothing but violence and sleaziness since HE went missing. Not one shred of compassion for a family who lost a daughter only 6 years older than her own oldest child.

What gets me is why SM didn't try harder to stop it from happening. Reason with her. "Tammy, if we get caught, we will go to prison. Maybe face the death penalty. Our children will grow up without us." That's what he should have been insisting. It's a great tragedy that he wound up going along with her nutso plans.

I think TM told SM "It's either you or Heather. One of you has to go." If you are the type of person to handcuff your husband to the bed, you are the type of person who has to be in absolute control. TM probably didn't sleep since she found out about the affair. And she knew she could never rest if Heather and SM were still rotating in the same orbit.

TM got a rude awakening when she learned SM cheated on her. It had always been TM who was the one in the marriage with the most options to wander (at least in her head). She thought she had SM convinced she was desirable to rock stars. He wouldn't dare throw that away. Plus she controlled the unending flow of money, until she turned 40, then it all came crashing down.

I believe Heather was a confident young woman. I think her parents raised her that way. She was everything TM could never be. Heather's life was still in it's blossoming stage and TM was way past hers.

Such a senseless ending to a beautiful life.

May she be found soon. Her family needs her.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

I do understand TM's inability to show compassion for a young woman who was in a relationship with her husband and who did in fact pose a threat to the marriage. And I believe any married woman in that situation would probably feel similarly. To TM, Heather's not some beautiful innocent blossoming woman, she was a literal threat to the marriage. So I don't begrudge her the anger and lack of empathy towards Heather, but I do begrudge her murderous actions.

TM's behavior, at least publicly and on social media, showed what a vengeful and hateful person she is. Her real issue was with her husband and any actions she took really should've been towards him and only him since he's the one who betrayed her.

I do understand TM's inability to show compassion for a young woman who was in a relationship with her husband and who did in fact pose a threat to the marriage. And I believe any married woman in that situation would probably feel similarly. To TM, Heather's not some beautiful innocent blossoming woman, she was a literal threat to the marriage. So I don't begrudge her the anger and lack of empathy towards Heather, but I do begrudge her murderous actions.

TM's behavior, at least publicly and on social media, showed what a vengeful and hateful person she is. Her real issue was with her husband and any actions she took really should've been towards him and only him since he's the one who betrayed her.

Except for the fact that adultery is illegal in SC, in which case she actually could have contacted a lawyer and the police. Sidney would have been removed from the home. Both he and Heather could have been charged. Which makes me wonder, if le wanted to pad the charges like we all thought when Tammy & Sidney were initially arrested, then why wasn't Sidney charged with adultery?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back