928 users online (183 members and 745 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow Splitting Up

Ten years after marrying Coldplay front man Chris Martin in a private wedding ceremony in Santa Barbara, California, Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed that the couple is separating. The Oscar-winning actress made the announcement on her lifestyle Web site Goop today, in a post titled “Conscious Uncoupling.”

It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywo...martin-breakup

Yep. So the rumors that the cancelled Vanity Fair article were about to reveal she was having an affair may have been true. Or maybe not.

There was something in that article that she didn't want made public! I have just wondered how she ever managed to get it quashed. Because Vanity Fair has published lots and lots of articles over the years that the involved celebrities surely did NOT want published.

http://www.people.com/people/article...800303,00.html

I love the title of this article. What went wrong? Uh, he married Gwyneth Paltrow?
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

Conscious Uncoupling?

Why can't they call it what it is? They are getting a divorce. No shame in it, I have been through one myself. At least they tried to work it out.

Gwyneth Paltrow Explains 'Consciously Uncouple'
    By Michael Fleeman
    03/26/2014 at 01:15 PM EDT

Snipped:

"By choosing to handle your uncoupling in a conscious way, regardless of what's happening with your spouse, you'll see that although it looks like everything is coming apart; it's actually all coming back together."
    http://www.people.com/people/article...800374,00.html
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Quote:
    "By choosing to handle your uncoupling in a conscious way, regardless of what's happening with your spouse, you'll see that although it looks like everything is coming apart; it's actually all coming back together."

Whatever lol......!

You need to change the title of the thread to "Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are Conscious Uncoupling" lol. Gwyneth even breaks up with her husband better than us peasants!
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Call it what you will GP, but it's going to be hard on the kids, so good luck with that.
    I call shame on you - stay together for your kids. Unless there is some horrid addiction, abuse or habitual adultery, listen to Tim Gunn and "make it work" people.

He probably decided to consciously uncouple with her because she couldn't ask the kids to brush their teeth without sounding pretentious.

Call it a divorce. No need to fancy it up. It sucks to go through one no matter wht you call it.

Eta: this is originally from slate:
    http://m.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebr...327-35jpv.html
    Last edited by fruity; 03-27-2014 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Added link

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Go on a 'Breakup Moon' in the Bahamas
    By Michelle Tauber
    03/27/2014 at 01:00 PM EDT

Snipped:

First comes the breakup, then comes the ... breakup moon?

The day before announcing their separation, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin flew to the island of Eleuthera in the Bahamas, PEOPLE has confirmed.

http://www.people.com/people/article...800698,00.html

uncoupling.. What a joke. Sorry.. it is ..

and as for the whole break up..

Who cares. Really..
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Another "article":

Gwyneth Paltrow's 'obsession with Kabbalah and VERY strict diet caused huge tension with non-believer Chris Martin… who wanted children to have treats'
    By Fay Strang
    PUBLISHED: 05:46 EST, 27 March 2014 | UPDATED: 10:45 EST, 27 March 2014

Snipped:

Coldplay singer Chris Martin struggled to deal with various aspects of Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle which is believed to have led to their split.

It’s thought Chris, who was pictured lavishing his children with attention and even buying them ice cream on numerous of occasions, found the actress' diet and rules both constricting and hard on the children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...is-Martin.html

GP appears to have a myriad of eating disorders - she must be about as much fun to live with as a hemerroid.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

She is insufferably smug. I like this open letter a working mum wrote to her (not that Gwyneth would care).

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainm...-1226867213445

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    GP appears to have a myriad of eating disorders - she must be about as much fun to live with as a hemerroid.
    OMG so f'ing funny!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast