Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow Splitting Up

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
Ten years after marrying Coldplay front man Chris Martin in a private wedding ceremony in Santa Barbara, California, Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed that the couple is separating. The Oscar-winning actress made the announcement on her lifestyle Web site Goop today, in a post titled “Conscious Uncoupling.”

It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-breakup

Yep. So the rumors that the cancelled Vanity Fair article were about to reveal she was having an affair may have been true. Or maybe not.

There was something in that article that she didn't want made public! I have just wondered how she ever managed to get it quashed. Because Vanity Fair has published lots and lots of articles over the years that the involved celebrities surely did NOT want published.

Conscious Uncoupling? :rolleyes:

Why can't they call it what it is? They are getting a divorce. No shame in it, I have been through one myself. At least they tried to work it out.

Quote:
"By choosing to handle your uncoupling in a conscious way, regardless of what's happening with your spouse, you'll see that although it looks like everything is coming apart; it's actually all coming back together."

Whatever lol......!

You need to change the title of the thread to "Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are Conscious Uncoupling" lol. Gwyneth even breaks up with her husband better than us peasants!

Call it what you will GP, but it's going to be hard on the kids, so good luck with that.
I call shame on you - stay together for your kids. Unless there is some horrid addiction, abuse or habitual adultery, listen to Tim Gunn and "make it work" people.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Go on a 'Breakup Moon' in the Bahamas
By Michelle Tauber
03/27/2014 at 01:00 PM EDT

Snipped:

First comes the breakup, then comes the ... breakup moon?

The day before announcing their separation, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin flew to the island of Eleuthera in the Bahamas, PEOPLE has confirmed.

gwyneth-paltrow-2-600.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20800698,00.html

uncoupling.. What a joke. Sorry.. it is ..

and as for the whole break up..

Who cares. Really..

Another "article":

Gwyneth Paltrow's 'obsession with Kabbalah and VERY strict diet caused huge tension with non-believer Chris Martin… who wanted children to have treats'
By Fay Strang
PUBLISHED: 05:46 EST, 27 March 2014 | UPDATED: 10:45 EST, 27 March 2014

Snipped:

Coldplay singer Chris Martin struggled to deal with various aspects of Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle which is believed to have led to their split.

It’s thought Chris, who was pictured lavishing his children with attention and even buying them ice cream on numerous of occasions, found the actress' diet and rules both constricting and hard on the children.

article-2590575-1C9D2A5D00000578-331_634x779.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-huge-tension-non-believer-Chris-Martin.html

GP appears to have a myriad of eating disorders - she must be about as much fun to live with as a hemerroid.

IMO She has a lot of nerve. She was born to wealth and has never known a day of living in the real world. She is a self absorbed twit ! I never have be a fan of her acting.If it was not for her parents she would never have EVER gotten even a cameo in a film.All IMO She is the worse actress I have ever seen.

OFGS .. so if she was consciously uncoupling with her husband .. what does she call it when someone has an affair .. Conscious Hooking Up? Anyway her rep denies all those rumours so they can't be true .. http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/26...nd-kissing-chris-martin-split-donovan-leitch/ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...nies-affairs-with-lawyer-and-billionaire.html

BBM No, in her case I believe it's called unconscious hooking up, because she just lays there.

Quote:
"By choosing to handle your uncoupling in a conscious way, regardless of what's happening with your spouse, you'll see that although it looks like everything is coming apart; it's actually all coming back together."

Whatever lol......!

I'm not sure what exactly it means but I'm positive it's something we can't afford.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back