Man arrested after asking girls about feet

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A Long Island man was arrested on child endangerment charges after he approached two girls on the street, questioned them about their feet and asked them if they wanted to model socks and sandals for him, authorities said.

Andrew Marks, 42, stopped a 14-year-old girl walking her dogs on May 7 and asked her "inappropriate questions about her feet" before driving away, Suffolk County police said in a news release.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/breaking_news/11747604.htm

I can't read the end of the article because it's registration only, but really ARRESTED???

That seems way over the top, for some guy to ask that question, and get ARRESTED for child endangerment?

Was there more to the article than I'm aware of? I mean really, holy cow, talk about trigger happy.

KatherineQ said:
I can't read the end of the article because it's registration only, but really ARRESTED???

That seems way over the top, for some guy to ask that question, and get ARRESTED for child endangerment?

Was there more to the article than I'm aware of? I mean really, holy cow, talk about trigger happy.

Go to bugmenot.com and copy and paste the web address of the website into the the space indicated. Submit and they will give you a user name/email address and a password to use.

bugmenot.com
:woohoo::clap::woohoo::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth