785 users online (146 members and 639 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

MI - Human skull in Warren Dumpster, Mar'14 - Teaching Specimen

Human skull found in Warren trash

Posted: 03/26/14, 8:04 PM EDT |

A human skull was found in an apartment complex trash container in southwest Warren on Wednesday, according to a television news report.

A woman searching for recyclables at the Warren Manor Apartments on Dequindre Road near Eight Mile Road made the gruesome discovery, WXYZ-TV (Channel 7) reported...

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-n...n-warren-trash

Human skull found inside Warren dumpster

By: Andy Choi

Posted: 7:02 PM, Mar 26, 2014 Updated: 7:10 PM, Mar 26, 2014

WARREN, Mich. (WXYZ) - “You just see the people going in the dumpsters," said Warren Manor Apartment tenant Lisa Latham, "Getting pop bottles and cans and stuff.”

Latham will tell you dumpster diving around her Warren apartment complex is pretty common. But one woman picking the garbage Tuesday morning didn’t find trash, but a reason to dial 911.

“I’m inside the Manor Apartments." said the 911 caller, "And found a human skull in the garbage. In the dumpster!” ...

http://www.wxyz.com/news/human-skull...arren-dumpster
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-01-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Think Id stop dumpster diving after that.

They found a doctor's ID with the skull? In Michigan? It didn't say Dr Teleka Patrick did it?
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Human skull found in Warren trash

Posted: 03/26/14, 8:04 PM EDT |

A human skull was found in an apartment complex trash container in southwest Warren on Wednesday, according to a television news report.

A woman searching for recyclables at the Warren Manor Apartments on Dequindre Road near Eight Mile Road made the gruesome discovery, WXYZ-TV (Channel 7) reported...

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-n...n-warren-trash

Human skull found inside Warren dumpster

By: Andy Choi

Posted: 7:02 PM, Mar 26, 2014 Updated: 7:10 PM, Mar 26, 2014

WARREN, Mich. (WXYZ) - “You just see the people going in the dumpsters," said Warren Manor Apartment tenant Lisa Latham, "Getting pop bottles and cans and stuff.”

Latham will tell you dumpster diving around her Warren apartment complex is pretty common. But one woman picking the garbage Tuesday morning didn’t find trash, but a reason to dial 911.

“I’m inside the Manor Apartments." said the 911 caller, "And found a human skull in the garbage. In the dumpster!” ...

http://www.wxyz.com/news/human-skull...arren-dumpster
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiebel View Post
    They found a doctor's ID with the skull? In Michigan? It didn't say Dr Teleka Patrick did it?
    “It looks like a human skull." said Warren Police Commissioner Jere Green, "It’s recovered, along with a lab coat, some ID for a doctor. You know there’s probably not prints. We might get DNA, but there are no witnesses.”

“Somebody either hiding something or hiding for a long time and wanted to get rid of it." said Latham's son Jamie Latham, "And around this season, this is the perfect time because no one’s really outside.”

So the doctor's ID had no name or he/she wasn't telling it.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Skull Found In Warren Apartment Complex Dumpster

March 27, 2014 12:27 PM

WARREN (WWJ) - Police in Warren are investigating after a human skull was found in a dumpster.

A female tenant at the Warren Manor Apartment complex on Dequindre near 8 Mile Road was searching for returnable cans when she made the grisly discovery.

Police Commissioner Jere Green told WWJ Newsradio 950′s Chrystal Knight that, along with the skull, a doctor’s lab coat .and I.D. tag, and some paperwork from a local hospital was found...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/03/...plex-dumpster/

Skull found in Warren dumpster - YouTube

This shows the bag the skull was found in.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

If it was a murder, I could see someone stealing such items and tossing them in the trash with the body. But...if the dumpster is picked up on a regular basis...someone had to keep the remains and toss them recently which is unusual. Most murderers want to distance themselves immediately from the victim.

Another thought could be it is a cadaver body from a teaching hospital or something and an intern just quit taking the cadaver with him/her.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Do "training materials" include bringing home a skull? Wouldn't they know if it was fake, or do they always use cadavers for training?

this. Why is no one else (not here but in general) picking up on this? WTH?
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    this. Why is no one else (not here but in general) picking up on this? WTH?
    I wouldn't have known about the skull being found if I hadn't heard about it on the radio (WWJ) while folding laundry. Nothing in The Detroit News or on WDIV that I check daily.

I was dreading I'd got the wrong end of the stick and it was going to turn out to be a Michigan in Alabama or something. I'm surprised no journalist seems to have asked any questions in regard to Teleka. It's worrying, really.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

I was dreading I'd got the wrong end of the stick and it was going to turn out to be a Michigan in Alabama or something. I'm surprised no journalist seems to have asked any questions in regard to Teleka. It's worrying, really.
    the ID must have a name on it and it either is not Teleka...

Or it is.

know what I mean?

I am ssuming the former as we can't be the only ones freaked by this coincidence.
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    the ID must have a name on it and it either is not Teleka...

Or it is.

know what I mean?

I am ssuming the former as we can't be the only ones freaked by this coincidence.
    From the CBS report above: "...Police Commissioner Jere Green told WWJ Newsradio 950′s Chrystal Knight that, along with the skull, a doctor’s lab coat and I.D. tag, and some paperwork from a local hospital was found..."

The hospital in Kalamazoo where Teleka was a resident wouldn't be "local" to Warren, MI.

I don't know why they're not releasing the nametag information - maybe investigating the individual. According to reports, DNA tests on the skull will take at least 30 days.

thanks BDE. Still an odd coincidence. And perhaps very sad for a family somewhere? Thanks for the updates.
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast