1093 users online (177 members and 916 guests)  

Websleuths News

Great Grandma Gives Birth To Twins

A 57-year-old great-grandmother who gave birth to a set of twins last month said Thursday she danced with her husband only hours after the delivery.

The couple, whose youngest child, Jimmy, is 6, said they did not want Jimmy to grow up as an only child.

The couple also have two grown children, six grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/fam...71/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

My math is rusty. How does one become a "great grandmother" at 57?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    My math is rusty. How does one become a "great grandmother" at 57?
    She has a kid at 19, her kid has a kid at 19, that kid has a kid at 19 = Great Grandmother.

I can't imagine having one newborn at my age, let alone twins plus a 6 year old. And I am a little younger than she is.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

'The couple, whose youngest child, Jimmy, is 6, said they did not want Jimmy to grow up as an only child.'

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/fam...71/detail.html[/QUOTE]

hi my!

that's a very selfish reason to have children. what about the child. did they think the kid would want ancient parents? too many people have children for pets, forgetting the needs and wants of the child. jmo.