652 users online (81 members and 571 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Where is Heather?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • In Water

    77 25.84%
  • Buried in SC

    59 19.80%
  • Outside of SC

    26 8.72%
  • I don't know

    71 23.83%
  • Laying in woods

    19 6.38%
  • Where TM could watch the site

    24 8.05%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

    22 7.38%

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 484

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517

    Where Is Heather?

    Since there is really no new news lately, I thought maybe we should focus on where Heather could be. I'm going to try really hard not to be insensitive to family members.

    I think that she is somewhere relatively close to the Moorer home. In so many cases that is what ends up happening. I do believe that the police have all cell phone data which would show their whereabouts in the days after Dec 18. They have also said that they had them followed/watched when they left town.

    I don't believe they put her in water.

    The only thing we do know, is that LE has evidence that says she is deceased.

    I don't believe that the Moorer's are smarter than LE or anyone here. I don't believe that. I just don't.

    It seems to me that searches have dwindled. At least that I have seen.

    I believe she will be found.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18
    Have they had dogs search the compound?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcholmes View Post
    Have they had dogs search the compound?
    IIRC When they searched the last time, at the time of the arrest... the cadaver dogs did not hit.

    I'll see if I can find a link.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517
    Cadaver dogs searched the property Friday with negative results, Kegler said

    Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...#storylink=cpy
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517
    If she is in water, what water other than the water at PTL could she have been put in?

    Locals would know best.

    I don't think she was put in the water at PTL just because of the time frame. Are there other bodies of water nearby?
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    sur quelqu'un liste de merde
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    If she is in water, what water other than the water at PTL could she have been put in?

    Locals would know best.

    I don't think she was put in the water at PTL just because of the time frame. Are there other bodies of water nearby?
    There is water everywhere around here. Lots of marshes and ponds and ocean. Also, lots of wooded areas. She could be anywhere.

    Though, I don't feel that she is in the water either. I also would think that LE has or is still looking in areas where TM and SM travelled.

    I just don't know anymore where I think she might be.
    Just my opinion... and trust me, I do have one.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Socastee, SC
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    If she is in water, what water other than the water at PTL could she have been put in?

    Locals would know best.

    I don't think she was put in the water at PTL just because of the time frame. Are there other bodies of water nearby?
    Atlantic Ocean.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20
    I keep coming back to the charges. LE believes she was "kidnapped" and "murdered" at PTL. They also believe "she left with them." Please refer to the warrants and the press conference on Monday, Feb. 24. Sandra Rhodes spoke those words. Where is Heather?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
    I keep coming back to the charges. LE believes she was "kidnapped" and "murdered" at PTL. They also believe "she left with them." Please refer to the warrants and the press conference on Monday, Feb. 24. Sandra Rhodes spoke those words. Where is Heather?
    Right. I'm stuck on that. "She left with them". This is why I don't believe she was put in the water at PTL. She is somewhere else.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    Right. I'm stuck on that. "She left with them". This is why I don't believe she was put in the water at PTL. She is somewhere else.
    They seemed very confident of that during the press conference... "she left with them."



    Just my opinion!
    Last edited by Missy Lou; 03-27-2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Just my opinion!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
    They seemed very confident of that during the press conference... "she left with them."



    Just my opinion!
    This is why I believe she is close to their home!

    And why the Caison's got so upset when searchers came. WHY?

    If not on their property, I believe she has to be close!
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    177
    I wonder if the search warrant included the Cs residence as well. I know it's all the same property.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Foothills of SC
    Posts
    2,598
    Who knows if they didn't hide her and then go the next day and bury her. SM probably had tools to dig deep. He may also know places off the beaten path, due to his work. They need to find out where he dumped debris from jobs he did. Here in SC, and I guess all places may also, we have the landfills that we pay taxes to use. It's for yard debris, appliances etc, plus plain old garbage. Contractors etc. have to pay by the load. Just a thought I've had.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    sur quelqu'un liste de merde
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    Who knows if they didn't hide her and then go the next day and bury her. SM probably had tools to dig deep. He may also know places off the beaten path, due to his work. They need to find out where he dumped debris from jobs he did. Here in SC, and I guess all places may also, we have the landfills that we pay taxes to use. It's for yard debris, appliances etc, plus plain old garbage. Contractors etc. have to pay by the load. Just a thought I've had.
    TM had posted a video on her FB showing someone trespassing on their property. I'm 99.99% positive that I saw a small excavator on their property in that video.
    Just my opinion... and trust me, I do have one.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,804
    Since LE pretty much gave up the search after the arrest, its statement about tying future searches to credible tips sounds like a resource-based decision. I don't think they want to spend dollars and time looking for a body when they have no better idea about where Heather is than anyone else does, and they think they have the M's where they want them.

    This is unfortunate since there are volunteer agencies that specialize in searches for murdered victims. But I've always had the impression LE wants this case to be an LE victory.

    I don't think this has escaped the attention of the M's defense, and I believe the attys will get some mileage out of the switching of gears from, essentially, giving up on finding the victim, to just getting the M's. JMO
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Where is Heather?

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Searches for Heather
    By Salem in forum Heather Elvis
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 01:26 PM
  2. Heather Mills
    By Moe in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 11:13 PM

Tags for this Thread