5.3 Earthquake in So. Calif on 3/28/14

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
JBean just texted me that she's rocking and rolling!

Anyone else feel it?

She said the epicenter is in the Diamond Bar/La Habra area.

Felt it here on the northern edge of LA County! ( I feel the earth...move...under my feet)

Some people were stuck on the Matterhorn at Disneyland because they shut everything down .
My son in Santa Monica felt nothing but we felt it pretty good down here in south Orange County.

It was downgraded to 5.1 but there was a foreshock and 7 aftershocks. My daughter was in Disneyland when it hit. They shut down the rides and got everyone out. She's down from No. CA with her school. Hoping they don't have to cancel the next two days. I think CalOsha will have to inspect both parks. At least they got to go to Medieval Times last night and march this afternoon.
They did report some gas leaks in La Habra.

My fil lives in la habra. No word from him yet. Suspect power outages. Wondering about gitana too.my friend just opened a brewery in Anaheim. He got hit pretty good with busted pipes,bottles and rocking tanks. Those really big ones.

My mom is in Anaheim Hills, and it was rocking pretty hard last night. Then there was a decent aftershock today. She's lived there for decades and is a little unnerved, but thankfully, she's fine.

Back in the day, I was in Palm Springs, in an elevator, and one hit. Not fun!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back