TX TX - Jennifer Servo, 23, Abilene, 16 September 2002

ScarlettScarpetta

When the going gets tough, drink coffee
Reaction score
From the CBS link above, Jennifer speaking of ex-boyfriend Ralph:

"She did tell me one time that she did not like the way that he treated her when they were together intimately," Loren says. "That he wanted to strangle her while they were having sex and she did not like that."

I just wish they would just go for it and try Ralph Sepulveda. There is no doubt in anyone's mind he is the killer. All these years have gone by and he is still a free man. The case isn't getting better. It's time to try this guy and give Jennifer justice and her family some closure. A circumstantial case can be built and a jury can be convinced. He needs to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison or be executed for what he did. IF he is never indicted, I hope he is haunted every second of everyday for the rest of his miserable life of Jennifer's cries for her life. Such a tragic and sad case. I read the police are pursuing new leads recently and I'm not sure if this means new suspects because it's obvious Jennifer wouldn't have opened her door in the middle of the night to some stranger. The idea of new leads doesn't excite me because as far as I see it, Ralph Sepulveda is with out any doubt her killer. Still, I am glad they aren't giving up on getting justice for Jennifer.

A link to Ralph Sepulveda's Facebook and an article with a couple shots of him.

https://www.facebook.com/Nomadic.Hawk

https://www.army.mil/article/120000/Air_surveillance_at_Bagram_first_for_Afghanistan/

Cold, black, dark, empty eyes. Imagine seeing these and and getting choked out while in bed like he did to Jennifer. I am glad she kicked his *advertiser censored* out of the apt. I shudder to think what Jennifer went through.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210523-213921_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210523-213921_Facebook.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 8
Bump for Jennifer.

Here's the last thing Jennifer saw as she was being brutally murdered.
20230701_215058.jpg
Absolutely terrifying.

By Jax Miller Mar 30, 2024
1711849606330.png
''The Cold Justice team banded to learn why a young Montana woman on the fast track to becoming a celebrated news journalist was brutally murdered in her Texas apartment more than 20 years ago.

Watch Cold Justice on Oxygen Saturdays at 8/7c and next day on Peacock. Catch up on the Oxygen App.
Kelly Siegler and Detective Jeff Cowan of the Abilene Police Department (A.P.D.) in Texas headed to Kalispell, Montana, to sit with the relatives of murder victim Jennifer Servo. Servo, an up-and-coming investigative journalist with big dreams, was only 22 when she was found dead in the bathtub of her Abilene apartment, about 150 miles west of the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

“Everybody really liked her,” Servo’s sister, Christa Handford, told Cold Justice, airing Saturdays at 8/7c on Oxygen.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back