4.8 Earthquake in Yellowstone.

That's what they say...but I don't always believe them. It will be interesting (ahem) to watch this play out...

Best-
Herding Cats

Yeah, I don't expect them to tell us if an eruption is imminent. Look at the panic when Atlanta gets an inch of snow lol.

I had seen the two foreshocks mentioned in your article on USGS's map, and think I recall seeing the 4.8, as well.

However...as I looked for them again today, they're no longer marked on the map.

Now, I don't know why, but USGS occasionally takes quakes OFF the map, and I've seen this before. But it's interesting, at any rate, that it's happened here. I also have seen several quakes in the mid-Atlantic ridge (basically the dead center of the Atlantic Ocean) in the last few days, and they're no longer there, either.

Oklahoma, however, continues to shake. Which has gotten my attention - think New Madrid fault...

Best-
Herding Cats

Thanks for that vid...no, the world's not ending. Bison may know something, though...time will tell.

I will say that your vid led me into other vids, as is typical...and I found this one. In particular, I LOVED the second clip. Made me laugh out loud...which, for anything quake related, is hard to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yppt33U4yA

Enjoy!

Best-
Herding Cats

because there was no warning of ICE, also saw the same played out recently in the North

I think they should warn about it,
but you know the Gubment, they'd rather see people die than allow people to prepare

Thanks for that vid...no, the world's not ending. Bison may know something, though...time will tell.

I will say that your vid led me into other vids, as is typical...and I found this one. In particular, I LOVED the second clip. Made me laugh out loud...which, for anything quake related, is hard to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yppt33U4yA

Enjoy!

Best-
Herding Cats

Lol! That was to funny!

So where are we all going?? Brazil or Australia?

We all could go to Australia and help look for MH370 plane while walking along the beach!

All kidding aside something is defintely happening in the midwest. To many earthquakes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back