1343 users online (345 members and 998 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NJ - Andrew Jarzyk, 27, Hoboken, 30 March 2014 - #1

Andrew Jarzyk

Police seek missing Hoboken man last seen near city bar early Sunday -

Andrew Jarzyk, 27, was last seen at 2 a.m. Sunday near the West Five Summer Club at 505 Madison Street, according to an alert sent out by the city. He was last seen wearing a black “Under Armour” cap, a neon green T-shirt over a black spandex long sleeve shirt, black spandex pants, black snow gloves and ear buds around his neck.
    http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2..._city_bar.html
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Is this bar near the Hudson?
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

I've been on Websleuth for some time now but this one really hits home. This unfortunately is a family friend.. Andrew is a very kind, gentle young man. Please help find him.

the writing on the flier is hard to read.

Praying for his safe return!

It's about a 10-15 minute walk to get near the river
    Last edited by NJGuy; 03-31-2014 at 04:13 PM. Reason: et

Quote Originally Posted by Private Cupcake View Post
    I've been on Websleuth for some time now but this one really hits home. This unfortunately is a family friend.. Andrew is a very kind, gentle young man. Please help find him.
    Very sorry to hear that, I hope he comes home soon.

With that, is there any additional info you have and are able to provide? Flier just says what he was wearing and what location he was last at.

Thank you

http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_...-early-Sunday-

Last seen struggling, and appeared to be locked out?

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_...-early-Sunday-

Last seen struggling, and appeared to be locked out?
    Well that explains the clothes..not usually club attire but if he planned to go for a run it makes sense. So if the story is true, he was locked out and tried to go through the fire escape to get back into his apartment, and then disappeared? We're missing a piece of this story. Seems like a good kid, too.

Prayers for a safe return

Struggling was a strange word. Maybe the neighbor just meant he was having a bad night due to be locked out. I hope somebody knows his running route. He could have tried to run to a friend's house until he could get into his own.

The area of his apartment is literally about a minute walk to the club he was at. Did he get into any confrontations at the club? The club is known as a place where tempers can run high.

What comes to my mind is maybe he was struggling to get inside of his house possibly running away from someone? Or does that not make sense? Strange story indeed.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Los, you're amazing w/ all these missing people you find and post here! A whole lot of families/friends should be grateful for the attention their cases get thanks to you starting threads for them here!

Private Cupcake, praying they find Andrew soon!

While yes, comments under articles can be horrible, there seem to be some good thoughts from another runner in the area under the article posted here (and only 8 comments, and several at least from people that know him, so not a mess to wade through!)

Might be worth looking at some of what that other local Hoboken runner suggested (if you're not in the area or don't have access, passing that on) and probably also getting in touch with others who run in that community.

Even solo runners seem to see one another at some time or another, especially with a big run coming up sooner than later, and have some degree of awareness of the routes others are running or ways to try to search different programs to see about finding routes.

There used to be so few run tracker type programs/apps but I know they've multiplied...seeing what he's used, recently or even in past months might be very helpful. Heck, even going further back just to see if there are areas he frequented or just typically avoided could seem like a possible good launch pad also.

'Struggling' is an odd (and disconcerting) word, though, and seems like such an odd one to include without further details.

Hope more gets released soon.

Well, better yet, praying Andrew turns up without us needing more clarification on any of it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Private Cupcake View Post
    Private---he looks like a really sweet guy----can you provide some insights for us???? Who was he with, any unusual behaviors or stresses recently????
    How was his job situation, had he filed his taxes, bills up to date etc
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

I agree Sophie---apologies sweetlings-have read on-----struggling is an odd word---and who is this neighbor? Did they have a good relationship? Polite and cordial, friendly or stalkerish?????

IMO--it seemed like an odd time to look to go for a run---and wasn't it raining????
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

33 Guests!!!!---- sign up ya'all please-------

Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast