721 users online (102 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

AL - Bobby Seales, 40, Bibb County, 28 Mar 2014

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/2511283...ibb-county-man

From the link:

"The Brent Police Department is asking for help in locating a missing man. Bobby Seales, 40, was last seen Friday morning around 8 a.m.

Seales was last seen wearing a gray Dry Fit Nike shirt. He was driving a 2004 Tacoma double cab four-wheel drive silver truck with an Alabama tag number 7A57C93. He has hazel eyes, brown hair with a blond tint, is 5'11" and 190 pounds."

I have mutual friends with this man and his wife. I'm fearing he's had an accident and they just can't find him. Holding out hope he's still alive and just can't get help right now!
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 04-06-2014 at 06:57 AM.

Hope he's found safe T4TIDE. Where was he last seen and where was he headed to? The link to the news story isn't working.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Hope he's found safe T4TIDE. Where was he last seen and where was he headed to? The link to the news story isn't working.
    Hmmmm.... I double checked it and it worked for me? Trying again:

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/2511283...ibb-county-man

From the link:

"Seales told his famly he was going to get gas but never came back.

If anyone has any information on Bobby Seales they are asked to contact the Brent Police Department at 205-926-4643."

According to mutual friends, he's very involved with his kids (3 of them, I think) coaching softball, football, etc. Not like him to just not come back at all.

Not sure if I can put this or not, but here is another post from one of his friends looking for him:

"MISSING PERSON. Please Share & Pass the word. We ask that everyone please Pray for the safe return of a dear friend Bobby Seales. Please be on the lookout for him and his truck. He has been missing since Friday morning . He has not responded to any calls and his phone has been off since early Friday morning .
    Most of you know already , Bobby is an awesome loving husband and amazing father of 3 kids. Very family oriented , honest , hard working , all around awesome person! This is not like him at all. Our hearts are all broken & we all have been on the lookout for him all over for 52 hours now. A missing persons report has been filed and been sent out state wide. The following is the description of his truck.
    (( Tag: 7A57C93. 2004 Tacoma doublecab 4WD silver))
    (( Tool box on back& a Hoyt Hunting Sticker))
    Thanks for your prayers & any searches you can implement is greatly appreciated. If you see him
    Please call +1 (205) 928-2732 , (205) 926-5885 or (205) 561-4499 immediately. Bobby We All Love You & Need you Home Safety"

I wonder how they know his phone has been off? If he's had an accident, his phone would still be on. If he's submerged in water, there's more of a chance the phone would just be disabled, right?

http://youtu.be/sFNEFt2L5QY

News story about his disappearance.

I'm about to Google Earth his address and see what service stations are nearby.

Does anyone "go out to get gas"? I never go out to get gas. I get gas when I'm out for other stuff.

This sounds very hopeful that he needed a break and couldn't face admitting he wanted out.

I wonder if they've checked his credit card/account to see if he did in fact get gas.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Does anyone "go out to get gas"? I never go out to get gas. I get gas when I'm out for other stuff.

This sounds very hopeful that he needed a break and couldn't face admitting he wanted out.

I wonder if they've checked his credit card/account to see if he did in fact get gas.

Actually, we run out to get gas all time. In our rural areas, gas and fuel is needed for lawn mowers, tractors, dirt bikes, ATV's, weed eaters, etc. We mowed last week for the first time this spring, and DH tilled up the garden area. Also, we have a gas station a few miles south of us, but not for miles north. If I was planning to go north tomorrow, making a quick trip south to get gas wouldn't be odd.

However, last Friday morning at 8am, it was POURING down rain. Saturday was prettier and 60 degrees, but windy. Friday morning was thunderstorms and around 65.

I haven't heard any news as to what gas station he was going to, and whether they have checked to see if he actually made it there or not.

I do know that a helicopter was being used to search today.

Prayers going up for him and his family. Hoping for a safe return or at least leads to his whereabouts. I'm in Bham and the fb post with his picture started showing up everywhere on my newsfeed about an hour or so ago.

Hmmm..... going out in the pouring rain to get gas? Vehicle also missing?

I'm torn- my gut says voluntary (phone off) but the weather - could he have wrecked somewhere?
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    Hmmm..... going out in the pouring rain to get gas? Vehicle also missing?

I'm torn- my gut says voluntary (phone off) but the weather - could he have wrecked somewhere?
    My gut says the same but hoping for the family's sake it's a good outcome. Have not read anything about the car being found, seems they are giving details of the car appearance and stickers in case someone locates it?

I hope they are checking the roadsides carefully. Im in N alabama and we had a car run off into a big drop from the road not long ago. Someone going by saw it or it wouldve been a long time before anyone noticed. Lots of places in rural AL where a car off the road wouldnt be noticed

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast