Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 72 of 72

Thread: AL-Bobby Seales, 40, Bibb County, 28 Mar 2014

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,349
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLilly View Post
    Jeanna, can you find a link to the video? I googled but couldnt find it. I did read an article saying he told his family he went to the gas station vs went to get gas. I agree it makes a difference. If he didnt need gas and didnt show up at the gas station he is more likely IMO to be just about anywhere. If he needed gas then he would have to fuel up before getting very far.

    Im on my phone but Im going to try to find the Marathon station and map his route when Im at a computer. I also want to see if it was a convenience store/gas station or just sells gas.
    The video was contained in the article you posted. I wonder if it doesn't show up on the phone version? I'm on a computer and can click on Bobby's photo and the video starts playing.

    http://cbs42.com/2014/04/03/still-no...ince-march-28/

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    If it was to get gas Id think he would go get gas on his way somewhere not go out for gas and then go home then go out again!

    I don't think he said hey honey im going out for a loaf of bread!
    Or I need cigs do u need anything while im out?

    JUst strange if u ask me!
    an excuse to get out of the house?
    That's exactly how I feel, Eileen. I can certainly see going out to the gas station for bread, milk, coffee, cigarettes, orange juice, etc., at 8 a.m. in the rain. My husband does that. But when he goes on that errand I know exactly what he's going for, because we're out of milk and the kids need cereal for breakfast.

    I can't think of a scenario where someone would drive away from the house and get gas and drive back in that kind of ugly weather. For those who actually have done just exactly that - can you shed light on why you did it? Honestly? My guess is, to get out of the house and destress a little. But who does that at 8 a.m.?

    I'm really curious to hear other's answers about why you'd go fill up your car and then come back home.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    /Something I have wondered, did Bobby work shift work? My husband works construction so if he is home on a Friday morning at 8 am its because he is rained out. Just wondering why not at work on a Friday morning. Wonder if it was a payday friday, if so was his check direct deposited or cashed, did he have access to cash. I would be pleading for every business that has a security camera within a 50 mile radius to check their footage for last friday to see if his truck is seen. You never know, maybe some business has a camera that picks up part of the street and may spot his truck.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shelbycosleuth For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,531
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    That's exactly how I feel, Eileen. I can certainly see going out to the gas station for bread, milk, coffee, cigarettes, orange juice, etc., at 8 a.m. in the rain. My husband does that. But when he goes on that errand I know exactly what he's going for, because we're out of milk and the kids need cereal for breakfast.

    I can't think of a scenario where someone would drive away from the house and get gas and drive back in that kind of ugly weather. For those who actually have done just exactly that - can you shed light on why you did it? Honestly? My guess is, to get out of the house and destress a little. But who does that at 8 a.m.?

    I'm really curious to hear other's answers about why you'd go fill up your car and then come back home.
    Im curious also!

    I think he wanted to get out and it was an excuse!
    Thing is he never came back!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  9. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    The video was contained in the article you posted. I wonder if it doesn't show up on the phone version? I'm on a computer and can click on Bobby's photo and the video starts playing.

    http://cbs42.com/2014/04/03/still-no...ince-march-28/
    Thanks Jeanna! I see the arrow for just a second and then it goes away. I will have to get on a computer.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigerLilly For This Useful Post:


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbycosleuth View Post
    /Something I have wondered, did Bobby work shift work? My husband works construction so if he is home on a Friday morning at 8 am its because he is rained out. Just wondering why not at work on a Friday morning. Wonder if it was a payday friday, if so was his check direct deposited or cashed, did he have access to cash. I would be pleading for every business that has a security camera within a 50 mile radius to check their footage for last friday to see if his truck is seen. You never know, maybe some business has a camera that picks up part of the street and may spot his truck.
    His FB says he works at Burkes. There is Burkes Mechanical in Brent, Al. They work on water, sewer and power lines. His FB background pic looks like a guy climbing a power pole. Possibly him? If this is where he works, weather might have been a factor that kept him home Friday Morning. Great question shelbycountysleuth!

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TigerLilly For This Useful Post:


  13. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,725
    It's not good, you guys. I'll update when I know more. Please pray for this family.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T4Tide For This Useful Post:


  15. #58
    from what Ive heard, he was found in another county, suicide. Prayers for his grieving wife and kids

  16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shelbycosleuth For This Useful Post:


  17. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,725
    http://www.greenvilleadvocate.com/20...t-parking-lot/


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T4Tide For This Useful Post:


  19. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,384
    so sad
    In March 2012, sometime between 4:45 and 5:45 am, Molly Young was shot in the head and killed with her ex-boyfriend's gun. Sometime after 9 am, Molly's ex-boyfriend called 911 to report she had overdosed in his bedroom and died.
    There were no significant levels of drugs or alcohol found in Molly's system.

    Help Molly's family in their quest for a complete and thorough investigation into her death.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=218835

    http://justiceformolly.org/

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hejlena For This Useful Post:


  21. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,802
    Body of Bibb County man who went missing in March found in Greenville

    http://www.abc3340.com/story/2517159...-in-greenville
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

    We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:


  23. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by T4Tide View Post
    http://www.greenvilleadvocate.com/20...t-parking-lot/


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Was hoping for a different outcome, I feel bad for the wife and children. They'll spend the rest of their lives wondering how they could have prevented it.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BamaMadd For This Useful Post:


  25. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Foothills of SC
    Posts
    2,059
    I guess I thought this all along, but it's still so sad to know for sure. Sending blessings for peace and understanding to this family.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:


  27. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,531
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaMadd View Post
    Was hoping for a different outcome, I feel bad for the wife and children. They'll spend the rest of their lives wondering how they could have prevented it.
    Ya know when You read their FB page it seemed to me she made it a point to
    make a big deal about him! Maybe she felt something was going on with him and tried to make him see how important he was to them! JMO

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  29. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    368
    So sad

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to TigerLilly For This Useful Post:


  31. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,531
    It says they do not know how he died!


    Bobby Seales, of Centreville, was found dead in an undisclosed location after he was reported missing March 28 when he didn't return home from getting gas for his truck. It is unknown at this time how he died

    http://www.abc3340.com/story/2517159...-in-greenville

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  33. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Foothills of SC
    Posts
    2,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    It says they do not know how he died!


    Bobby Seales, of Centreville, was found dead in an undisclosed location after he was reported missing March 28 when he didn't return home from getting gas for his truck. It is unknown at this time how he died

    http://www.abc3340.com/story/2517159...-in-greenville
    One of the artcles above says more. It says he was in the back seat and a gun was found.
    I do agree with your previous post regarding his wife's posts. So sad.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:


  35. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,286
    Was he there in his car for over a week?

    That seems unlikely...it'd have been seen (and probably smelled) prior I'd think...or this article sure seems like the employee called as soon as he saw it, so it seems odd it'd have been there all week and not his car, at least not noticed.

    Did he spend a bunch of days just "out" and deciding if he was going to possibly end his life and ultimate go through with it?

    Sure hope they really look into the possibility it's not suicide. They say they are (investigating). Even with notes we've seen staged ones. Heck a few recently made to look like suicides that weren't...

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:


  37. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    920
    I agree Travelingbug...though we never really know these people & suicide is possible, I do hope LE investigates every angle.

    Prayers for his wife and children, hope they get answers.

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poppygirl For This Useful Post:


  39. #70
    tarabull's Avatar
    tarabull is offline Sometimes learning is finding out what we already know.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Was he there in his car for over a week?

    That seems unlikely...it'd have been seen (and probably smelled) prior I'd think...or this article sure seems like the employee called as soon as he saw it, so it seems odd it'd have been there all week and not his car, at least not noticed.

    Did he spend a bunch of days just "out" and deciding if he was going to possibly end his life and ultimate go through with it?

    Sure hope they really look into the possibility it's not suicide. They say they are (investigating). Even with notes we've seen staged ones. Heck a few recently made to look like suicides that weren't...

    From the link:

    According to restaurant employees, the truck has been parked in a corner spot of the lot since Tuesday.
    What was he up to from March 28th until April 1st??

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:


  41. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Foothills of SC
    Posts
    2,059
    He could have driven around to look for places and decided he wanted to be found so as not to cause further pain. I don't think we can know what torment was in his mind. I think it was very bad if he could leave his loved ones. I also think it was an ongoing thing and his wife had a feeling this was his goal. Sometimes the articles tell about depression,or meds. This was not done here, and maybe so as to not give out his problems, in case he came back. I don't think he was murdered, but all should be checked. jmo

  42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:


  43. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    That's exactly how I feel, Eileen. I can certainly see going out to the gas station for bread, milk, coffee, cigarettes, orange juice, etc., at 8 a.m. in the rain. My husband does that. But when he goes on that errand I know exactly what he's going for, because we're out of milk and the kids need cereal for breakfast.

    I can't think of a scenario where someone would drive away from the house and get gas and drive back in that kind of ugly weather. For those who actually have done just exactly that - can you shed light on why you did it? Honestly? My guess is, to get out of the house and destress a little. But who does that at 8 a.m.?

    I'm really curious to hear other's answers about why you'd go fill up your car and then come back home.
    We have done that if we think tornados are coming through. The last time lines were extremely long and gas was hard to find. After one time, you learn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. TN TN - Bobby Bowen, 33, Nashville, 5 Mar 2014
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Information and Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:18 PM
  2. Found Deceased OK - Bobby Jack Hammer Jr - 31 years old - Garvin County - 22-Mar-2011
    By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 10:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •