1230 users online (216 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Still searching for missing vet...

WOODSTOCK, Ga. -- Saturday, 200 volunteers fanned out to search for a missing father of two, who vanished without a trace three months ago.

Family and Friends gathered at Shiloh Baptist Church, not far from where 26 year old Chase Massner was last seen.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/lo...sner/11661717/
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Quote Originally Posted by LMcAthGa View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/MissingChaseMassner/

There are a bunch of messages (not sure if they are text mssgs or FB private mssgs) posted on there between Chases wife and a friend of his mothers who is trying to help find him. This same person also claims she's got hours and hours of recorded phone conversations w/ Chases wife and B (the guys house he was at the night before he went missing).
    Looks like the page is gone?

That particular FB page is gone, but there are 3 or 4 up with Chase's name. They're all different, but if you search his name on FB, they're there. No fighting that I can see.

Oh my. I found all the details you all were talking about on his main personal FB page. Mind boggling

Quote Originally Posted by BRRI View Post
    Oh my. I found all the details you all were talking about on his main personal FB page. Mind boggling
    Craziness, right?? So from what I can tell the other FB page (the one w/ all the details surounding his disappearance)
    was deleted b/c they posted some voice mails. The one I heard was from B (the guys house Chase was last seen at)....it was a voicemail he left Chase. I guess since neither Brad nor Chase ok'd the publishing of the recording, it was illegal. So they either got in trouble for posting it, or were afraid they were going to and all of a sudden the whole page was gone.

I looks like the admin of that page took the page down...she apologizes on the other Facebook group, saying they need to work together to find Chase.

Going to guess that the Exposed group wouldn't risk legal trouble with those claims without solid proof.

Quote Originally Posted by LMcAthGa View Post
    Craziness, right?? So from what I can tell the other FB page (the one w/ all the details surounding his disappearance)
    was deleted b/c they posted some voice mails. The one I heard was from B (the guys house Chase was last seen at)....it was a voicemail he left Chase. I guess since neither Brad nor Chase ok'd the publishing of the recording, it was illegal. So they either got in trouble for posting it, or were afraid they were going to and all of a sudden the whole page was gone.
    I just happened to see a post about Chase's disappearance pop up on my Facebook page tonight and it's the first I've heard of him. So after requesting to join the FB group, I immediately came here to find his thread. I finally ended up on what I thought was his own personal FB page until I realized the post "he" had shared on June 28th couldn't possibly have been shared by him if he's been missing without a trace since March. This is such a mess and if he did leave on his own to get away from all the craziness going on in his life, I certainly wouldn't blame him for doing it!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Reward offered in missing man case

In hopes of finding a lead regarding the disappearance of Chase Massner, relatives of the U.S. Army veteran and father of two now are offering a $2,500 reward for information about the Cherokee County man’s whereabouts.

[snip]

Authorities with the Cobb County Police Department told the Ledger-News last week that there is no evidence of foul play in Massner’s disappearance, but the case is being investigated as a “suspicious missing person.”

“We have always said, and we are still saying, that he left on his own accord,” Sgt. Dana Pierce, spokesperson for Cobb Police, said. “However, is it unusual and potentially suspicious that he would do so without contacting anybody? Yes, we will acknowledge that.”

While Massner’s disappearance is classified as suspicious, Pierce said investigators have no information to move forward with to find out his location.

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/top_s...a4bcf6878.html

Mother continues search for son and veteran, missing for 6 months

It has been nearly six months since 26-year-old Chase Massner, a veteran of the Iraq war, vanished in Metro Atlanta.

Police in Cobb County are now calling it a suspicious missing person's case.

[snip]

Police originally said that he was last seen at his job, a QT store in Kennesaw. But a friend of Massner is now telling police that the husband and father of two left his house walking and never returned.

They told CBS46 that the friend claims he picked Massner up from the QT store and took him to his home.

That same friend claims he fell asleep and when he woke up, Massner was gone.

More: http://www.cbs46.com/story/26600308/...g-for-6-months

Wow - I had followed Chase's story on Lost N missings FB page, but had never hopped over to his thread here. I'm sure this isn't news to y'all who have been following here

Roofers working on the friend's house told CBS46 that they never saw Massner.

Police said a few days after her son disappeared, Massner's mom asked them to search a dumpster in front of the friend's home.

Police agreed to do so for her peace of mind...

After a missing persons group sent investigators a picture taken of the friend's home, officers realized the dumpster in question had been removed before they went out to search.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/26600308/...#ixzz3LhU7mf3o
    This was news to me.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I just had this guy pop up on my fb. I wish I saw all this when he first went missing. Looks like another search on Jan 24th. Any place still have any of the questionable stuff up?

*bumping*

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast