1166 users online (242 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Alfred Wright, 28, Jasper, 7th Nov 2013 - #2

Investigator: Missing Jasper man found dead
    Posted: Nov 25, 2013 6:43 PM CDT Updated: Nov 26, 2013 6:26 AM CDT
    By Michelle Reed - bio | email

Source: Annilia Wright-Mosley Source: Annilia Wright-Mosley
    SABINE COUNTY, TX (KTRE) -

A man who authorities have been searching for 18 days was found dead Monday afternoon, according to the private investigator hired by the family.

Investigator Chuck Foreman said the body of Alfred Wright, 28, was found during a ground search conducted by the family, around 4 p.m. He was found with no clothes on, near the same location he went missing, near Coussons Road.

"The actual last known was right here at this private property where they had hollered at him. So this was the last known. This is where the grid search procedures need to be 100 percent and that's what we were doing--completing the 100 percent grid search," Foreman said.
    Thread #1
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 03:29 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

On the corner of Dysfunction and Junction
    I wonder who was doing the "hollering" and what they "hollered"?

jggordo...I think that you hit on the major question that still has this being investigated... That being whether or not there was "evidence" of a homicide. I think that there are many that believe that the body showed signs other than just insect/animal activity added to decomposition. At least, that is the impression that I have gotten from all of the different articles, blogs, etc... that I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Mommy View Post
    jggordo...I think that you hit on the major question that still has this being investigated... That being whether or not there was "evidence" of a homicide. I think that there are many that believe that the body showed signs other than just insect/animal activity added to decomposition. At least, that is the impression that I have gotten from all of the different articles, blogs, etc... that I have read.
    I have read the entire autopsy. As graphic as it is. I will try to find the link to it from the original thread and bring it forward. When a body is left out in the elements for that long of a period of time, the decomposition is tremendous. I believe that if it were not for the drug content in his blood work, his death would have been ruled "undetermined".

This case is similar to Brad Cook's in Desoto, KS. He parked his new motorcycle at a strip mall and disappeared. They had an army of searchers for weeks. By air, horse, foot, ATV's and helicopter. His body was found weeks later about 15 feet off a road just outside the perimeter of where had been searched. The death was ruled as an "unattended death" with no foul play. The family could only say that "with any tragedy there will always be questions".

JMO's

As I've said earlier I don't think there was a second autopsy. Even if there was, neither autopsy revealed physical trauma that would result in death. I think the media reports that suggest otherwise are wishful thinking & sensationalism. As far as I know, there has not been a new autopsy ordered. Therefore I think the investigators are going with the official autopsy. However, this allows the possibility that Alfred was murdered by drugs being administered to him against his will. I see no way the authorities could call this a homicide other than the forcible drug theory without another autopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    As I've said earlier I don't think there was a second autopsy. Even if there was, neither autopsy revealed physical trauma that would result in death. I think the media reports that suggest otherwise are wishful thinking & sensationalism. As far as I know, there has not been a new autopsy ordered. Therefore I think the investigators are going with the official autopsy. However, this allows the possibility that Alfred was murdered by drugs being administered to him against his will. I see no way the authorities could call this a homicide other than the forcible drug theory without another autopsy.
    I have the autopsy saved. I have read it so many times, and even compared the amounts in his blood with normal-toxic levels.

I totally agree with you about the "forcible drug theory"...I've also heard it called drugging, and know that the government has even been accused of doing it for interrogation purposes...although methamphetamine is not one of the drugs I have seen mentioned in the articles related to "drugging.

I am curious as to whether the contents of the stomach were actually analyzed. I remember that (and I'm not sure about exact wording because I don't have the autopsy in front of me at the moment) the contents were referred to as a "brown liquid(??)". The toxic amounts of drugs were taken from his blood, I believe, and urine. I am unsure as to whether any of his muscle tissue was analyzed for traces of it as well for a possible injection site.

Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Black Panthers rally in opposition to Alfred Wright death investigation
    http://kfdm.com/shared/news/top-stor...ion-9553.shtml

If what she is saying is true, really deep down she is telling the truth in this interview, things aren't getting smeared to seem a certain way, or a way that is more acceptable to the friends and family of Alfred, . . . really deep down in her heart and her head the honest truth, the kind she wants her children to tell her . . .

. . . then it sort of changes everything.

Doesn't it?
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    If what she is saying is true, really deep down she is telling the truth in this interview, things aren't getting smeared to seem a certain way, or a way that is more acceptable to the friends and family of Alfred, . . . really deep down in her heart and her head the honest truth, the kind she wants her children to tell her . . .

Doesn't it?
    I agree, Sherbetjello. I also think that the presence of the Black Panthers or any other extremist organization is taking attention away from the truth of the situation in this case. Whatever that may be.

IMO, the presence of the Black Panthers with the Wright family(and I am only speaking as an observer. I do not know them in any way.) is akin to the old proverb, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." My perception is that they felt there was no other way to get the case investigated in the way that they felt it deserved.

Again, this is just my opinion as an outsider watching. If there really is a simple answer to what happened, the authorities will surely clarify it.

Is there a reason the Black Panthers are protesting in Jasper? That really doesn't make any sense to me.

FIRST THEY PROTESTED FOR THE TEXAS RANGERS TO INVESTIGATE AND NOW PROTESTING THEY DON'T WANT THE TEXAS RANGERS
    http://www.ktre.com/story/25183105/n...rangers-office

New Black Panthers protest handling of Alfred Wright death investigation

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/25183670/protest-held

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post

Doesn't it?
    I believe this is either an old video or spliced to a newer video. In any case I have seen her give this or a similar interview before. The video continues with an interview of Alfred's mother & makes reference to his brother currently being on American Idol. That's old news. I don't have a clue what you mean by her saying she didn't mean to imply Alfred took drugs changes everything. I believe his wife & family think he was murdered. That doesn't mean they have not distorted things to fit their agenda,

I agree, Sherbetjello. I also think that the presence of the Black Panthers or any other extremist organization is taking attention away from the truth of the situation in this case. Whatever that may be.

IMO, the presence of the Black Panthers with the Wright family(and I am only speaking as an observer. I do not know them in any way.) is akin to the old proverb, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." My perception is that they felt there was no other way to get the case investigated in the way that they felt it deserved.

Again, this is just my opinion as an outsider watching. If there really is a simple answer to what happened, the authorities will surely clarify it.
    I respect & value your opinion. How does Laurens interview change everything?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast