Australia - Sydney taxi driver charged with raping 10yr old hearing impaired girl

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
April 01, 2014 7:14PM

A 10-YEAR-OLD girl with profound hearing difficulties was allegedly raped several times by an elderly cab driver hired to take her to school.

Sydney police charged the 64-year-old on Tuesday morning with eight sexual assault offences, including two counts of aggravated sexual intercourse with a physically impaired child 10-14 years old, after investigating allegations from late 2013.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...e-of-10-year-old/story-e6frfku9-1226871279212

Sick, perverted scum!! Can I say that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick, perverted scum!! Can I say that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes and perfectly said too.
Can you imagine, as a parent, finding that was happening to your daughter since she was ten. I'd be in the dock for revenge murder with my head held high!
Our judicial system had better not let another pedophile out again. Put him in with the likes of Cowan....for life!
Hurt a child once gets you life. Period!

Hearing-impaired girl, 10, repeatedly ‘raped’ by taxi driver in Sydney

Cabbie allegedly repeatedly raped 10-year-old girl with hearing difficulties
He has been refused bail and will appear in court next month
NSW Taxi Council has called for a life ban on cabbies convicted of sexually assaulting passengers
A TAXI driver who allegedly repeatedly raped a 10-year-old girl with profound hearing difficulties in Sydney’s southwest has been charged.

Detectives from the Child Abuse Squad arrested and charged a 64-year-old taxi driver yesterday in relation to the alleged indecent and sexual assaults.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...driver-in-sydney/story-fni0cx12-1226871872903

While I was searching for any news about this I couldn't believe how many rapes by cab drivers occur worldwide. Young schoolchildren, old women, even lawyers. It's truly sickening!

My daughter took a cab home from dinner. Luckily she sat in the front seat because when she objected that he was going in the wrong direction she was able to escape at a set of lights when he grabbed her by her coat. She slipped out of her coat and she escaped. A woman saw the incident met my daughter at the police station who said a cab driver was locking women in the back (via child locks) and raping them close to where she was being driven. The police got the CCTV of the cab & the incident but nothing else eventuated.
As a thought those child locks are opened and closed on the dashboard.
The front seat is the safer option INHO.

Oh no that poor girl :(

Hope the cab driver rots in jail!

While I was searching for any news about this I couldn't believe how many rapes by cab drivers occur worldwide. Young schoolchildren, old women, even lawyers. It's truly sickening!

My daughter took a cab home from dinner. Luckily she sat in the front seat because when she objected that he was going in the wrong direction she was able to escape at a set of lights when he grabbed her by her coat. She slipped out of her coat and she escaped. A woman saw the incident met my daughter at the police station who said a cab driver was locking women in the back (via child locks) and raping them close to where she was being driven. The police got the CCTV of the cab & the incident but nothing else eventuated.
As a thought those child locks are opened and closed on the dashboard.
The front seat is the safer option INHO.

That's scary! luckily she got out ok.

I remember I took a cab home nearly 15 years ago, by myself, I was drunk, and I remember being scared, but nothing happened, I got safely home. I was lucky, anything could of happened.

That's scary! luckily she got out ok.

I remember I took a cab home nearly 15 years ago, by myself, I was drunk, and I remember being scared, but nothing happened, I got safely home. I was lucky, anything could of happened.

NZkirsty I always get in the front now I'd never realise this until it happened. All cars control the child locking of the windows and doors from the driver. Most cabs have that Perspex panel between the driver and back passenger so you can't escape.
Bloody scary things out there hon!

A good move in a taxi if you're worried is to make a fake call, say you'll see them in a few minutes etc and say you're 'heading up William Street now' for instance, I have done this a few times when I've been in a cab late at night. Same goes with walking down a street, my theory is if they think you're connected to someone else, and updating them they'll leave you alone.

That filthy mongrel has ruined such an innocent life. Her family must be going through hell trying to repair the damage done.
Just imagine having to send her off to school again? Life DOES go on.....

I have no hate for anyone except these pedophiles. I'll described as a 'black hate'.

you send your children off and in this case they got the same taxi driver obviously thinking that he was taking care of her. These poor parents and the poor little girl who's life has forever changed. There are so many Sick people out there its getting hard to trust anyone with our children.

I can't find any news updates on this taxi driver. I'm hoping he not driving anymore.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back