1482 users online (323 members and 1159 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Starving 5 year old boy found in closet in Spring, TX

What a horrifying picture of this poor little boy.

Thanks God for the 16 year old step son who had the courage to physically take on the stepdad.

Amazing, the mother says "none of this is true". ????

http://www.kvue.com/news/state/253301361.html

Oh no, no, no. Another boy in the closet. How cruel. I can only pray he grows up to b a fine young man like the other boy who suffered same cruelty (cannot remember his name, he was recently on Dr. Phil).
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

shades of Sunny.

What the heck tho? Mom bonded out for $2000 and then went to pick her other kids up from school? Why does this woman have her other four kids still? And a bun in the oven no less.

Sickening.

I wonder if he was scapegoated for some reason and why? The other kids still being in mom's care leads me to think they must at least appear much better physically than this poor little fella.

Good for the teen for turning his own mom and the boy's dad in for the abuse.

That took no small amount of courage. IMO
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Tammi Bleimeyer, who is currently six months pregnant and has five other children, including the 16-year-old teen who initially alerted authorities, was released on a $2,000 bond, according to the New York Daily News.

Bradley Bleimeyer is being held without bond. He had already been out on bail for a previous burglary arrest. Both parents were charged with felony child endangerment.

KHOU News crews said they saw Tammi Bleimeyer picking her kids up from their elementary school after she posted her bond. She told the station the story is untrue.

Neighbor Skip Warren told the station this isn't the first time investigators have been at the couple's home.

"It's not the first time CPS or police have been out," Warren said.

The 5-year-old victim remains hospitalized and is in the custody of Child Protective Services.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...m_hp_ref=crime
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    shades of Sunny.

What the heck tho? Mom bonded out for $2000 and then went to pick her other kids up from school? Why does this woman have her other four kids still? And a bun in the oven no less.

Sickening.

I wonder if he was scapegoated for some reason and why? The other kids still being in mom's care leads me to think they must at least appear much better physically than this poor little fella.

Good for the teen for turning his own mom and the boy's dad in for the abuse.

That took no small amount of courage. IMO
    That's a good question. Good gracious, I could hardly look at the pictures of this poor baby's back. It had to be psychologically terrorizing for those children to live with whatever was happening in that "home". Big brother is an angel.

Channel 13 news reporting that child's bio mom seeking custody in hearing this afternoon. Her attorney told reporters that the father had kept her from seeing her little boy. Attorney says that she has stayed by his bedside at hospital. God bless all the children.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Oh no, no, no. Another boy in the closet. How cruel. I can only pray he grows up to b a fine young man like the other boy who suffered same cruelty (cannot remember his name, he was recently on Dr. Phil).
    I think you are thinking of Lauren Kavanaugh. She was on Dr. Phil. There was a boy, Clayton Moss, on Oprah.

Unless there was another boy on Dr. Phil? I don't watch either show.. I was just searching for child abuse on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieO View Post
    Channel 13 news reporting that child's bio mom seeking custody in hearing this afternoon. Her attorney told reporters that the father had kept her from seeing her little boy. Attorney says that she has stayed by his bedside at hospital. God bless all the children.
    Great news. Hopefully this mom can regain custody of this little teeny skeletal boy from his horrible dad and wicked stepmom.

Prayers that the biomom is better than they are - but it's not certain she is.

Poor baby.............
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Oh, poor little guy!

I have a hard time understanding how this could happen... children are so innocent, what can they possibly do to warrant such treatment?

If you can bear it, there's another picture in this article that show his legs. Hard to imagine but they look even worse than the back photo. And he's wearing a diaper, so he probably never left that closet. Truly heinous those people are, and I don't throw that word around lightly.

Bravo to the brave 16 year old! He's more of a responsbile adult than those other so-called adults will ever be.

I'm very glad that that poor boy has his bio mom there by his bedside to show him the love he's been lacking for so long.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WOR...66871-PHO.html
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Bonded out for 2k!

Thud!

No wonder the country is so screwed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

What the hell is wrong with people?

Poor little boy; may he find healing, love and a chance at a new good life.
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

IMO starving a child is no less than attempted murder. Tossing him in a closet and keeping him there is torture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

http://www.wfaa.com/news/texas-news/...sponsible.html
    “He (Bradley Bleimeyer) called me and asked me to come by, so we brought some pizza,” she said. “He was actually eating pizza when the police arrived.”
    She also said her husband wasn’t hiding.
    “No. He was just in the hotel. He was just staying there because he wasn’t living at my house,” Bleimeyer said.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast