GUILTY TX - Starving 5 year old boy found in closet in Spring, Mar 2014

Oh no, no, no. Another boy in the closet. How cruel. I can only pray he grows up to b a fine young man like the other boy who suffered same cruelty (cannot remember his name, he was recently on Dr. Phil).

shades of Sunny. :(

What the heck tho? Mom bonded out for $2000 and then went to pick her other kids up from school? Why does this woman have her other four kids still? And a bun in the oven no less.

Sickening.

I wonder if he was scapegoated for some reason and why? The other kids still being in mom's care leads me to think they must at least appear much better physically than this poor little fella.

Good for the teen for turning his own mom and the boy's dad in for the abuse.

That took no small amount of courage. IMO

Tammi Bleimeyer, who is currently six months pregnant and has five other children, including the 16-year-old teen who initially alerted authorities, was released on a $2,000 bond, according to the New York Daily News.

Bradley Bleimeyer is being held without bond. He had already been out on bail for a previous burglary arrest. Both parents were charged with felony child endangerment.

KHOU News crews said they saw Tammi Bleimeyer picking her kids up from their elementary school after she posted her bond. She told the station the story is untrue.

Neighbor Skip Warren told the station this isn't the first time investigators have been at the couple's home.

"It's not the first time CPS or police have been out," Warren said.

The 5-year-old victim remains hospitalized and is in the custody of Child Protective Services.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/01/boy-beaten-malnourished_n_5069520.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

shades of Sunny. :(

What the heck tho? Mom bonded out for $2000 and then went to pick her other kids up from school? Why does this woman have her other four kids still? And a bun in the oven no less.

Sickening.

I wonder if he was scapegoated for some reason and why? The other kids still being in mom's care leads me to think they must at least appear much better physically than this poor little fella.

Good for the teen for turning his own mom and the boy's dad in for the abuse.

That took no small amount of courage. IMO

That's a good question. Good gracious, I could hardly look at the pictures of this poor baby's back. It had to be psychologically terrorizing for those children to live with whatever was happening in that "home". Big brother is an angel.

Channel 13 news reporting that child's bio mom seeking custody in hearing this afternoon. Her attorney told reporters that the father had kept her from seeing her little boy. Attorney says that she has stayed by his bedside at hospital. God bless all the children.

Oh no, no, no. Another boy in the closet. How cruel. I can only pray he grows up to b a fine young man like the other boy who suffered same cruelty (cannot remember his name, he was recently on Dr. Phil).

I think you are thinking of Lauren Kavanaugh. She was on Dr. Phil. There was a boy, Clayton Moss, on Oprah.

Unless there was another boy on Dr. Phil? I don't watch either show.. I was just searching for child abuse on youtube.

Channel 13 news reporting that child's bio mom seeking custody in hearing this afternoon. Her attorney told reporters that the father had kept her from seeing her little boy. Attorney says that she has stayed by his bedside at hospital. God bless all the children.

Great news. Hopefully this mom can regain custody of this little teeny skeletal boy from his horrible dad and wicked stepmom.

Prayers that the biomom is better than they are - but it's not certain she is.

Oh, poor little guy!

I have a hard time understanding how this could happen... children are so innocent, what can they possibly do to warrant such treatment?

If you can bear it, there's another picture in this article that show his legs. Hard to imagine but they look even worse than the back photo. And he's wearing a diaper, so he probably never left that closet. Truly heinous those people are, and I don't throw that word around lightly.

Bravo to the brave 16 year old! He's more of a responsbile adult than those other so-called adults will ever be.

I'm very glad that that poor boy has his bio mom there by his bedside to show him the love he's been lacking for so long.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WO...year-old-locked-under-stairs-4566871-PHO.html

What the hell is wrong with people?

:stormingmad:

Poor little boy; may he find healing, love and a chance at a new good life.

IMO starving a child is no less than attempted murder. Tossing him in a closet and keeping him there is torture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That article was SO unclear! They didn't bring the boy to the hotel, and yet he was there eating pizza apparently.

I think the only one to be believed is the teenage boy who had the sense to report this, and who doesn't "respect" this boy of a stepdad his mother has married.

I don't believe for a minute that that little boy was not in the closet under the stairs, just as the teenage boy reported it.

That article was SO unclear! They didn't bring the boy to the hotel, and yet he was there eating pizza apparently.

I think the only one to be believed is the teenage boy who had the sense to report this, and who doesn't "respect" this boy of a stepdad his mother has married.

I don't believe for a minute that that little boy was not in the closet under the stairs, just as the teenage boy reported it.

I know all while reading it I kept thinking this is a lie and the teenage boy is telling the truth.

So the dad and littly boy were at her house when the fight broke out. Then she went to visit them at the hotel and brought pizza. All these visits and she cannot see something is very wrong with this little boy?? with or without a shirt on.

So the dad and littly boy were at her house when the fight broke out. Then she went to visit them at the hotel and brought pizza. All these visits and she cannot see something is very wrong with this little boy?? with or without a shirt on.

That is why I'm not buying this story line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back