FBI requesting help finding John Doe 28, child sexual predator

CherBearSTL

Reaction score
http://fox2now.com/2014/04/02/fbi-releases-pictures-of-child-sexual-predator-suspect/

(KTVI) – The FBI is looking for a suspect they are calling, “John Doe 28.” The Federal Agency believes he was involved with the exploitation and sexual abuse of a child. Enhanced pictures of the suspect were released to the media on Wednesday. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has been investigating this case since November 2012.

The suspect is described as a white male, possibly in his 30s or 40s, with a receding hairline. In the photos, he wears wire-framed glasses. Images show him and the child victim in a home with what appears to be a large blue chair and a picture hanging on a wall in the background.

In another photo, the subject is wearing a burgundy t-shirt with what appears to be a logo of a shark or other large fish on the left side.

The FBI says there are no specific details linking the suspect to a particular state or region of the United States. The FBI is issuing the photos in hopes someone will spot a clue about the man or his location.

If you have any information about this man or the photos, please call the FBI’s toll-free tip line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) or submit a tip online at*https://tips.fbi.gov

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

url]

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

The video depicts the subject and the victim inside a residence with what appears to be a blue sofa chair and a picture hanging on a wall in the background,” the FBI said in a statement. “The subject is wearing wire-framed glasses and a burgundy t-shirt with what appears to be a shark logo on his left side.”

The FBI does not know where the crimes took place, nor where John 28 is today.

Pictures at link: http://wtvr.com/2014/04/02/john-doe-28-sexual-predator/

The FBI is asking for assistance in identifying John Doe 28 after video of the man engaging in sexually explicit activities with a young boy was discovered online.

More at: http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2014/april/child-predator-help-us-identify-john-doe-28

There are no details linking the suspect to a particular area, but Jurden said investigators believe he may be a U.S. citizen because he speaks one word during the video—“careful”—which is in English.

“Sometimes we will get some type of identifier that narrows down the geographic region,” said Jurden, who has been investigating crimes against children for the last four years, “but that didn’t happen in this case. That’s why we are asking for the public’s help nationwide.”

The video is just over two minutes long and was recovered during the arrest of a San Francisco man on child *advertiser censored* charges. “The video was part of his collection,” Jurden added, explaining that sexually explicit videos and images of children are often traded anonymously through online forums.

Good Lord, another one.

Let's find this sick @%)$(*%.

He has a burgundy tshirt with a blurry shark logo on it.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2014/apr/02/fbi-seeks-man-shown-in-child-*advertiser censored*-images/

johndoe28photos_t607.jpg

Any guesses what that logo on his shirt says? Looks like a shark with 3 words under it.

I can't believe they can't decipher it, Mom. It looks like it says "O'" in the middle. Maybe a seafood restaurant? The tail looks more like a marlin than a shark, but not the nose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My first thought was that it was part of golfer Greg Norman's clothing line -- his nickname was "The Shark." But his shark is an outline in rainbow colors and it faces the other direction.

It also doesn't appear to be a San Jose Sharks logo.

I can't believe they can't decipher it, Mom. It looks like it says "O'" in the middle. Maybe a seafood restaurant? The tail looks more like a marlin than a shark, but not the nose.

OMG T4Tide, I also thought Marlin, glad I'm not crazy! I even wondered if the nose got too blurry or something? The fin is almost on top of the "shark"s head.

I too, see several words. I almost wonder if it's not a tourist shirt with a city/state or city/country name embroidered on it?

My first thought was that it was part of golfer Greg Norman's clothing line -- his nickname was "The Shark." But his shark is an outline in rainbow colors and it faces the other direction.

It also doesn't appear to be a San Jose Sharks logo.

carbuff if he's using an older webcam it could be a mirror image.

Kind of looks like "Charlie" the Sunkist tuna...lol

Something "O'Jays" or "O'Jacks?"

I think it's a deep sea fishing souvenir T-shirt.

A bluefin tuna.....yes.

T4, I'm also definitely seeing a "J" in the last word. I wonder if the "O" could be OF?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back