943 users online (196 members and 747 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Lorue Franklin, Port Orange rape suspect skips trial, 2005

A Port Orange rape suspect has skipped his trial in Daytona Beach. A nationwide warrant has been issued for the arrest of 21-year-old Lorue Frankline.

http://www.wofl.com/_ezpost/data/18224.shtml

There is a bit of a twist to this story. He approached a couple and took the male into a car and raped him.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    A Port Orange rape suspect has skipped his trial in Daytona Beach. A nationwide warrant has been issued for the arrest of 21-year-old Lorue Frankline.

http://www.wofl.com/_ezpost/data/18224.shtml

There is a bit of a twist to this story. He approached a couple and took the male into a car and raped him.
    Raped the man?? That is a really strange twist.

From the article:

Circuit Judge Joseph Will set him free last month after a string of trial delays.

Another rapist back out on the streets, thanks to the judge. I wonder if there will be a public outcry against the judge. Probably not, somehow I can't see men gathering to protest the rape of one of their own, and the judge allowing the rapist free to rape again.