DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha Tenau Rudd was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue SE. She is likely with someone known to the family and has not been returned to her mother.
Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

AJrJDyn.jpg

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

timeline and media thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

JVM: Shocking new developments in Relisha Rudd’s disappearance, as secrets and lies surface. Why does the missing 8-year old girl’s mom keep changing her story? Relisha’s maternal grandmother is joining me live tonight. Plus, I’ll talk exclusively with the alleged kidnapper’s nephew. Were there warning signs? Good evening, I’m JVM coming to you live….

(VIDEO CLIP)

JVM: Cops say Relisha’s family gave her away on February 26th to Khalil Tatum, a janitor at the Washington DC homeless shelter where the famly was living. He was supposed to take her to his house. But there’s surveillance video, right here, of the two of them walking into a hotel room - an ominous sign. Cops say the last confirmed sighting of little Relisha was March 1st. The next day, March 2nd, Tatum buys heavy duty trash bags, a shovel, and lime, tools often used to dispose of bodies. Fast forward to March 19th-20th, soon after, cops start searching for Relisha on March 20th, they find Tatum’s wife murdered in a hotel. And then just this week, cops find the body of Tatum himself, in a Washington DC park. They think he killed himself.

So now that this accused murderer and kidnapper is dead, have cops lost the only person who knew where the child was hidden? And is she dead or alive? How did Tatum convince everybody at this homeless shelter he was a great guy?

(PARTIAL VIDEO CLIP of SY’s interview with @ShomariStone of NBC Washington)

JVM: But, should we trust what Relisha’s mom says? What do you think happened to little Relisha? Call me at 1-877-JVM-SAYS. We have a fantastic Lion’s Den debate panel tonight.

But first, my special guest, Relisha’a maternal grandmother, Melissa (Turner Young), I am so sorry that you’re going through all this. I know it’s gotta be gut-wrenching - heartwrenching - but, you had told us that you do not blame the now dead janitor Khalil Tatum, for murdering his wife or kidnapping your missing grandchild. WHY NOT? And look at this precious child! (VIDEO of RELISHA DANCING in her room at the shelter is playing on-screen - continuous loop - byline “FROM FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM)

MTY: (crosstalk) What I said was, I don’t believe that he killed his wife.

JVM: (pause) Uh, why not?

MTY: I, I, what I said to the reporter that interviewed me - I never said I don’t blame him? (***she ends her sentences, at times, as though she is ending a sentence as a question / just as AY did; when I hear this, I will transcribe it with a question mark at the end, because that’s how it sounds to me***) what I said was, I don’t believe that he killed his wife? What I believe, what I feel right now, and what I believe since finding out that he was found murdered, well that he committed suicide - I believe his wife his wife walked in and saw something, or interrupted something, or heard something, or seen something, that she wasn’t supposed to see, or know, and that’s why she lost her life.
(crosstalk - JVM interrupted her - :banghead: )

JVM: well, if he didn’t kill her, who did?

MTY: I don’t know. Maybe it coulda been one of the ones that left - that was seen at the hotel with him.

JVM: (slight pause) Ah…

(crosstalk)

MTY: Really, really, I don’t know who coulda took her. I don’t know...

JVM: Tell us, tell us (cuts MTY off :banghead: ) about that, because authorities are saying, as we see the surveillance video of our precious grandchild - with this man, this janitor, on February 26th, walking to a hotel room, never a good sign for an adult man and an 8 year old girl, to be walking into a hotel room. There it is. Now,

MTY: (crosstalk, speaking over JVM) Well, what we got, what the family got…

JVM: authorities haven’t said that about anything else, about anybody else, but you’re giving us new information. What are you saying?

MTY: What, what the family got, far as that video, about him being, ‘bout him and her being seen in the hotel, in the COMFORT INN over there on, uh, well, that hotel over there on New York Avenue? She was, she went to a pool party. They was supposed to had her his 9 year old granddaughter was supposed to have a pool party at a hotel, at the indoor pool there at the hotel. I found out that...(crosstalk)...we never….the indoor pool

JVM: (talking over her) You mentioned something other people...

MTY: I don’t know if a party took place there or not.

JVM: You said just now about, something just now about other people. What other people?

MTY: The hotel where his wife was found was in Oxon Hill. The hotel where Relisha and Mr. Tatum were seen at is here in the District of Columbia.

JVM: Right

MTY: It was five people, it was three other people seen entering that hotel room with him and his wife. So we don’t know who could have killed his wife.

JVM: Wow (speaking quietly as MTY talks)

MTY: Maybe one of them, maybe Mr. Tatum. We don’t know. Only those who was actually in the room know who killed his wife.

JVM: Now, some might say, why are you so quick to defend somebody who your granddaughter disappeared on him watch? And let me just set it up….

(crosstalk - MTY interruts JVM)

MTY: I’m not defending him at all. My thing is, you got two people that turned up dead, OK? In Mr. Tatum’s case, where they found him at, they searched that same very exact location when they first started searching for my granddaughter. They found nothing. No signs of him, nor my granddaughter, at that very exact location. On Monday, Monday just past, you get a tip that leads you right back to that location. What you find what you get back to that same very location that you already searched prior to beginning the search for my granddaughter? And you find his body. That should tell you something.

JVM: And you’re suggesting that something (crosstalk) that somebody dropped his body there, and planted his body there, you’re almost suggesting a conspiracy!

MTY: If you didn’t find a body when you find when you searched it (major crosstalk!) RIGHT! That’s what I feel. That someone killed him, someone else, and put his body there, and then called Metropolitan and told them to go back, that they will find something.

JVM: It’s almost like you’re suggesting….

MTY: So I’m not defending Mr. Tatum in any type of way, I’m (inaudible because JVM won’t let her talk :banghead: )

JVM: Well, what do you think happened to your granddaughter? (they keep cutting each other off) What do you think happened to your granddaughter?

MTY: I don’t know what happened to her. See, right now, it’s a lot, only, like I said, in his wife’s case, the only ones know that killed her is the ones that was there. The whereabouts of my granddaughter. the only one that knows the whereabouts right now is Mr. Tatum and he’s deceased. Now, if he killed hisself, the question leaves now, who was she present when he murdered hisself? Or did he leave her with someone else. ***Interestingly, the 2nd (underlined)part was said as a statement - not a question****

JVM: Well, you know, what you’re suggesting is also, if you extrapolate, you’re suggesting maybe he didn’t kill himself, that he was killed and planted there. Oh my gosh my…

MTY: Right!

JVM: ...head is exploding with this conspiracy theory…

MTY: That’s that I feel (crosstalk again); That’s not a suggestion, that’s what I feel. That’s MY opinion on how they found the body, and where they found the gun laying at. That’s MY opinion on it. I feel as though...

JVM: OK (interrupts), I want to...

MTY: Mr. Tatum’s body was put there by someone else.

JVM: I wanna stop you for a second, and I appreciate your candor. Hang on. Don’t hang up.

(Goes to Areva Martin for commentary. AM starts off with (paraphrasing) Grandmother is grieving, and then says,“Now’s not the time to trash the grandmother….” when NO ONE’s said a WORD to MTY so FAR! :censored: :censored:

As you can tell, this transcription is EXHAUSTING - as I’ve barely completed segment #1, and AM’s drivel isn’t worth the keystrokes!

Taking a breather, and will keep at it until I pass out! (I'm only at the 18:00 mark!!!
:thud:

Retweeted by wusa9
Russ Ptacek, WUSA9 ‏@RussPtacek 4m
Relisha Rudd: Was missing 8-year-old sold? Our @MolaReports listens to theory. http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/dc/2014/04/02/relisha-sold/7237501/ … @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/mqBZ0CqRuA

AMBER Alert: Group thinks missing DC girl was sold

A national missing persons organization in Washington, D.C. thinks that a missing 8-year-old girl could have been sold into a human trafficking network.

"This case has really rocked me to the core. I personally feel that this little girl was sold. I think her mother sold her to Tatum and I think Tatum has sold her in this world wide industry of trafficking," said the former officer.

I keep thinking back to Sydney Randall. Her case was where the step father killed himself. There were so many questions that did not get answered. I think this is going to end up like that.

Moo

I keep thinking back to Sydney Randall. Her case was where the step father killed himself. There were so many questions that did not get answered. I think this is going to end up like that.

Moo

Very sad case. :( I had to look it up... I either don't remember it or there are just too d@mn many.

I'm really not leaning yet toward Relisha being sold. Tatum's purchases indicate a burial. And why kill himself? Why not just take off? I dunno just not ready to buy into this theory just yet. If she has been sold I pray that she can be found.

I hope we continue to get updates :please:

Hey all.

New Lady member here, from London, UK.

It has been torture waiting to register for this site - I had to wait for a new email addy. I have been desperate to post/reply !

I have been following Relisha's case since the very beginning, I prefer USA news to Uk and was suspicious from the off, the story, the circumstances, the Mothers behaviour.

I have thought about this little girl every day. I have trawled social media and read everything I can..I just feel I owe it to her to be one who cares about her. I feel for her because I had a hard upbringing, very similar and I think there but for the grace of god or whoever go I.. I'm almost 40 now but I dread to think what may have become of many more children had the internet been around and society been as bad in the 70's /80's for child paedophilia as it is now. Dont get me wrong - evil has and is around, always has been always will . but the opportunities..It seems much more likely that women will put their children at risk for financial gain nowadays than before.

On the subject of horses and stables - its a bit late now but in the first news report I read with comment from SY, she mentioned that KT took Relisha to see horses frequently.

I also feel this is much bigger than just KT, due to things I have read and the evidence - he wasn't in this alone. I am suspicious about his suicide and certain witnesses who have provided information on his last movements etc.

I also think Relisha was worth more alive to him than dead. As we sadly suspect though, she was either too injured to be kept around (makes me feel sick just typing ths) or her death could've been accidental in a certain way - I will explain what I mean.

When I was younger, we lived in a poor area on a rough estate. Myself and my friends had been victims of child sexual abuse. It was not isolated, it was planned and orchestrated by a very organised gang. I was one of the lucky ones, as we has CPS involved in my family for a different reason and I ended up out of the circle . I wont go into details but what sticks out for me , is my friends (male) who had it the absolute worse were put in this position by their Mothers, some of the local mothers were on Heroin at the time and lived in the same block. One Mother had entered in to some sick agreement with part of the gang, an old creep who posed as a child model photographer. She met him when he stopped her to say he wanted to get her boy a part in a famous UK soap. These people feel around and get the jyst of what mothers to go for, they test the water to see how far they can manipulate a naïve or callous/ drug addicted parent .

These men look for the weakling , the unprotected one at the back of the herd and make their moves.

Anyway, things progressed and a deal with this main Mother was set -

The deal was that she would offer her boy (my friend) and encourage the other Mothers to let their children (almost all boys)go to the house by verifying what a good man he was, how the kids could make money modelling or be on tv, how his house was safe, how he was like a godfather to her boy and nothing had ever happened, how he had a wife somewhere, they couldn't have kids and he just loved having the local kids over for movie nights etc...she got him lots of fresh 'talent' as they called it, she duped a lot of vulnerable Mothers In exchange for money and drugs from him - she justified her behaviour by accepting the mans claim that 'it would just be photos, no touching' and that he would drug the children whilst doing so, thus in her mind they would never be aware of what happened when they awoke. So in her mind - as sick as we see it - she saw it as harmless because ' they didn't know anything.'

This is what stuck in my mind when I started learning about Relishas case.

I suspect SY may have the mind set like this woman did. And I suspect two things happened then - it obviously didn't stop at photos, it became physical force. By him or/and his associates. So Relisha was harmed. But I also believe she possibly OD'd on drugs given to knock her out. This will explain SY resistance to file a MP report or to be involved in any of this investigation, because she knew that KT could drop her in it just as much . I always thought Relisha looked a bit out of it in her latest photos and the vid. I thought I bet Mom knew and they were drugging Relisha on her night stays, so she never suspected a thing.

As soon as they mentioned hotels in the news about Relisha, I thought she was being exploited in Child abuse images - (By the way, I don't call it child *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* is a term coined by abusers when it comes to children, there is no *advertiser censored* - it is illegal images of child abuse, photos of a crime scene - I and others in the abuse survivors groups in the UK frequently call out the media and organizations for calling it' child *advertiser censored*'. We do not like the term, it desensitises the issue and dumbs it down to a semi acceptable term. We often get the papers to change this term) - I too know that abusers will use a hotel , especially hotels in a large chain like Holiday Inn etc, because they are all decorated and carpeted in the same generic way. so photos and video is easier to distribute without fear of a comeback from identifying features in the content. You won't know the area, or maybe even the country that it came from.

It also explains why he had so many ipad and phones, as you can download /upload material more privately through 4G etc then you can wirelessly.

Relisha was worth much more alive to KT if he was renting her out. He also wouldn't be acting alone. A lot of others could have been in trouble if he was caught or if he, his wife (IF she knew) or Relisha spoke out. If he wasn't offering her to other sickos, he would still want her alive - Child abusers do not tend to kill their long term grooming victims, its a long expensive and time consuming habit for them to get the child and they like to keep in that chlids life for as long as possible for maximum abuse and benefit to themselves.

The fact that he continued to work there whilst Relishas family - who would have seen him everyday, and if they thought he had her would have been in regular contact - all carried on their daily lives, shows you it was an uneasy truce somehow.

Mothers who do this have disconnected emotionally from their child, they may say the right thing - barely - sometimes, or they convince themselves through guilt that they are good parents - because in their minds , they are. Its all denial and a mind set that normal people just cannot fathom or understand.

It is easy for a groomer and manipulator to control a situation like this, certain families with different morals to others - can be bought easily.

I don't feel she has been sold on now, she is a very 'hot' subject as far as the crime, the news , the reward and publicity goes- someone is now missing her and she is traceable and would know too much, long term sale savvy abusers prefer a child who is not going to be missed much be it either though neglect or easy access and there is usually some co-operation , family wise. It is how they get the longevity out the child. Relisha would be too much trouble for them to have in their hands.

Phew. Sorry for the length ...there's been so much I wanted to comment on at so many times that I had to get the initial feelings off my chest...Anyway, pleased to meet you all and I very much admire and enjoy reading all your postings on WS.:seeya:

Moo

And now that the main POI has killed himself we need the child more than ever. If we could have arrested Tatum I am sure he would have coughed up answers to how culpable family members were to lessen his guilt.

I want justice for this little girl. It is so important to find her. She is eight years old and will be able to tell what happened to her and who is to blame for it. IMO I think the child is dead and I'm sorry to be blunt but I want her found in time so that forensics etc can determine cause of death and ANY trauma done to her so that ALL parties who were negligent or worse (in on it) are held accountable.

Welcome paintedred. Great first post. So sorry for what you went thru but glad u came out the other side :seeya:

:welcome5:

And now that the main POI has killed himself we need the child more than ever. If we could have arrested Tatum I am sure he would have coughed up answers to how culpable family members were to lessen his guilt.

I want justice for this little girl. It is so important to find her. She is eight years old and will be able to tell what happened to her and who is to blame for it. IMO I think the child is dead and I'm sorry to be blunt but I want her found in time so that forensics etc can determine cause of death and ANY trauma done to her so that ALL parties who were negligent or worse (in on it) are held accountable.

Agree. Sadly. I just hope Tatum left a huge trail somewhere in his personal belongings :banghead:

Hey all.

New Lady member here, from London, UK.

It has been torture waiting to register for this site - I had to wait for a new email addy. I have been desperate to post/reply !

Respectully snipped by me. Welcome! (Took me a really long time to register, too!)

Your post provides a tremendous amount of insight. Thank you. Glad you're a survivor :).

filename-img-0203-jpg.jpg
Just bringing this pic over. Another member found this on trip advisor and suggests the carpet looks like the video of 2/26 with Relisha and KT walking.
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/a3/22/b9/filename-img-0203-jpg.jpg

I think it's the Fairfield Inn on New York Ave, NE.

For comparison, here is the clip from video. The doors are brown at Fairfield inn.
hqdefault.jpg

Sorry but either way that is some hideous carpet. I thought the carpet was bad in the flick 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', but whoa!

Sorry but either way that is some hideous carpet. I thought the carpet was bad in the flick 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', but whoa!

The area around the door handles appears different.

Very sad case. :( I had to look it up... I either don't remember it or there are just too d@mn many.

Sydney was found. Heartbreaking that.
Relisha will be found.

I was trying to reply to Loudmouth's post (#1007) on the last thread, but the thread was closed before I posted. I don't know how/if I can bring a post over from another thread, so I will just paste the part I was replying to:

3. This "Dr. Tatum" mess is VERY DISTURBING. I bet you they told the little girl he really was a doctor to make her comfortable with being handled and disrobed by KLT.

BBM. Excellent point, Loudmouth. ITA. I don't want to get in trouble on my second post, so I will tread lightly here. Since we don't have evidence or proof of sexual abuse yet (not that I'm aware of, please correct me if I'm wrong), I will just say this:

IF sexual abuse was involved - and IMO it was - presenting one's self as a "doctor" could definitely be part of the grooming process that many pedophiles use on their victims. MOO from personal experience.

WHERE is Relisha?! Somebody knows something, and they need to start talking so we can find her! Praying for you, baby girl!!! :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie