1532 users online (324 members and 1208 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Big suprise for condom wearing banker/flasher

A Manhattan banker wearing only a condom ambushed a female jogger on the Jersey Shore - but had to scram when she turned out to be a cop, prosecutors said yesterday.

The officer threatened to blast 39-year-old John Dee Kelly with pepper spray and later got the plate number off his rented car, enabling cops to track the suspect down.

JPMorgan Chase officials declined to comment on Kelly.

Honecker said he believed Kelly was a vice president at the bank. Bank sources described him as midlevel sales executive in the Treasury and Securities Services unit.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...p-268367c.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The JPMorgan Chase executive nabbed in the nude after exposing himself to an off-duty female cop while wearing nothing but a condom remained in a New Jersey jail cell yesterday after failing to make bail, authorities said

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/44671.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    That is WHERE he belongs!!!Hope he stays there a longggg
    time! LoL, He sure picked the wrong person to mess around
    with that's for sure.

with much love,

Ariel