742 users online (107 members and 635 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1989
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161

    Was BR involved? #2

    Please continue here. This thread is for discussing BR's possible involvement and/or knowledge of what happened to JBR.

    BUT be warned - if there is a lot of bickering and sniping at one another, I will close this thread for good.

    If you can't debate the facts without getting upset - then move on. Do not post here. Do NOT make your post about how everyone else thinks or interprets things. You ONLY get to talk about YOU - NOT anyone else. State what YOU think or what the fact means to YOU. It is all about YOU.

    Don't mention any other poster. Don't tell them they are wrong or talk down to them just because their opinion is different. If that is the post you want to make, then scroll and roll.

    3 day automatic TOs for anyone that feels the need to discuss other posters or belittles another's theory, idea or comment.

    ALSO - if you feel attacked, then alert the post and BE WARNED if you respond, you will receive 3 days also. Doesn't matter if you are right or wrong, you will receive 3 days for engaging.

    Salem

    ETA: Thread 1: Was Burke involved? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by Salem; 04-03-2014 at 07:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,372
    Oooooh it's like when you buy a fresh new notebook and can't wait to like write lists and things in it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,871
    Well the facts speak for themselves: BR was awake prior to and during the 911 call when he said he was asleep in bed. Later he retracted this as his parents stated he was awake, but they were protecting him, i.e. he lied!

    BR's forensic evidence is all over the breakfast bar, his touch dna is on the bloodstained pink nightgown.

    So although the R's said they all went to bed and awoke to a ransom note, in BR's case this was not so, he was already awake.

    The parents were alseep and awoke to a RN, not so BR he was awake before the parents.

    Conclusion: BR was involved!

    So who is lying the parents, BR or all of them, answers on a postcard to the Ramsey Foundation.


    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,466

    This reply was closed out of last thread

    Carried from the original thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Not the same.

    Cigarette butt dudes TDNA was found on the known murder weapon and matched someone already in the system.

    Toilet paper dude...was already a suspect and they searched places he likely touched.

    Find a case please where there are multiple sources (6) of tDna not matching a single suspect and not found in the data base. And it lead to the crime being solved.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speaking of

    Cigarette butt


    Did the 2 cig butts collected outside the Ramsey home trace back to Patsy?

    To MyBelle, you wrote:
    Find a case please where there are multiple sources (6) of tDna not matching a single suspect and not found in the data base. And it lead to the crime being solved.
    This is quite a request for specific criteria. Relieved it wasn't meant for me to locate the particular case file, if one exists.

    OMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    The 6 unknown don't matter.. the unknown that matches the TDNA matter.

    That is what makes it more than just TDNA picked up from a factory..
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,530
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    Well the facts speak for themselves: BR was awake prior to and during the 911 call when he said he was asleep in bed. Later he retracted this as his parents stated he was awake, but they were protecting him, i.e. he lied!

    BR's forensic evidence is all over the breakfast bar, his touch dna is on the bloodstained pink nightgown.

    So although the R's said they all went to bed and awoke to a ransom note, in BR's case this was not so, he was already awake.

    The parents were alseep and awoke to a RN, not so BR he was awake before the parents.

    Conclusion: BR was involved!

    So who is lying the parents, BR or all of them, answers on a postcard to the Ramsey Foundation.


    .
    When was Burke asked if he was awake or asleep during the 911 call? I thought the parents didn't concede he was awake during the call until after further analysis of the 911 call revealed his voice could be heard.

    That said, why would he even be asked that question? He may have been asleep and was awakened by Patsy's frantic voice while making the call.

    I sure don't follow why his DNA shouldn't be found on the breakfast bar or his sister's nightgown. He lived there and siblings do touch one another and the same bathroom sinks, other surfaces and their clothes often share the same laundry basket.

    I've seen no evidence that proves he was awake BEFORE the 911 call was even made.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    From the last thread.

    Flashlights and where they're kept.

    Perhaps I'm a boyscout? We have a flashlight in every bedroom. They are kept in a drawer in the nightstand. There is one in my kitchen junk drawer. I absolutely keep one on the shelf along the staircase going to the basement. There is one in every car glove box too.

    We have a tremendous amount of thunderstorms and our electric goes out at a minimum for 5 times a summer! Once in awhile, we will blow a fuse, the fuse box is located in the basement.

    We own 3 mag light heavy duty flashlights.


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    From the last thread.

    Flashlights and where they're kept.

    Perhaps I'm a boyscout? We have a flashlight in every bedroom. They are kept in a drawer in the nightstand. There is one in my kitchen junk drawer. I absolutely keep one on the shelf along the staircase going to the basement. There is one in every car glove box too.

    We have a tremendous amount of thunderstorms and our electric goes out at a minimum for 5 times a summer! Once in awhile, we will blow a fuse, the fuse box is located in the basement.

    We own 3 mag light heavy duty flashlights.
    I'm not understanding your point. Did the Ramseys or Burke say that flashlight wiped clean was usually kept in his room?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    The 6 unknown don't matter.. the unknown that matches the TDNA matter.

    That is what makes it more than just TDNA picked up from a factory..

    If one cannot either trace the circumstances by which the cells were transferred or identify their source, then the tDNA evidence is essentially meaningless, since it could always have been transferred in a perfectly innocent manner.
    It doesn't prove when the two came into contact. Nor does it necessarily prove they were actually in direct contact at all.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    The 6 unknown don't matter.. the unknown that matches the TDNA matter.

    That is what makes it more than just TDNA picked up from a factory..

    If the existing tDNA matched DNA on the murder weapon. It would carry some significant weight. It doesn't. The rope has it's own tDNA ...

    The tDNA on just the rope wouldn't mean anything at all, by itself, either and it's the murder weapon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,871
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    When was Burke asked if he was awake or asleep during the 911 call? I thought the parents didn't concede he was awake during the call until after further analysis of the 911 call revealed his voice could be heard.

    That said, why would he even be asked that question? He may have been asleep and was awakened by Patsy's frantic voice while making the call.

    I sure don't follow why his DNA shouldn't be found on the breakfast bar or his sister's nightgown. He lived there and siblings do touch one another and the same bathroom sinks, other surfaces and their clothes often share the same laundry basket.

    I've seen no evidence that proves he was awake BEFORE the 911 call was even made.
    MyBelle,
    What you thought is different from the facts its that simple.

    That BR's touch-dna is on the pink nightgown, which is bloodstained, links him directly to the wine-cellar, thats a fact!

    His fingerprints are all over artifacts found in the breakfast bar, not important, except so are JonBenet's, this is where she last snacked pineapple before being sexually assaulted, thats a fact!

    According to the R's version of events, there is nothing to suggest BR was not awake before the 911 call, the R's contradicted themselves over this, thats a fact.

    BR stated that JonBenet walked into the house on Christmas Night, which contradicts the parents version, thats a fact.

    Can you discern a pattern here at all, i.e. BR's version events is at variance with that of his parents?

    Conclusion: BR was involved in the staging and death of JonBenet, to date he refuses to assist in the cold case review of JonBenet's homicide!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906

    Was BR involved? #2

    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    I'm not understanding your point. Did the Ramseys or Burke say that flashlight wiped clean was usually kept in his room?

    Read the post it was in response to. Iirc it was your post I was responding to. HTH

    No prints does not equal wiped clean. It simply means no prints.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,372
    Why would the flashlight need to be in BR's room to make it plausible as an object he could have whacked JBR with?

    It was in a photo on the kitchen counter. Likely it was put back at least in the same room it was kept.

    JR and JBR were both in the kitchen/dining area that night (prints and pineapple).

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Why would the flashlight need to be in BR's room to make it plausible as an object he could have whacked JBR with?

    It was in a photo on the kitchen counter. Likely it was put back at least in the same room it was kept.

    JR and JBR were both in the kitchen/dining area that night (prints and pineapple).

    I have no idea what Burkes bedroom has to do with the flashlight. None.

    A minute ago it was "not easily accessible"


    ????


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    MyBelle,
    What you thought is different from the facts its that simple.

    That BR's touch-dna is on the pink nightgown, which is bloodstained, links him directly to the wine-cellar, thats a fact!

    His fingerprints are all over artifacts found in the breakfast bar, not important, except so are JonBenet's, this is where she last snacked pineapple before being sexually assaulted, thats a fact!

    According to the R's version of events, there is nothing to suggest BR was not awake before the 911 call, the R's contradicted themselves over this, thats a fact.

    BR stated that JonBenet walked into the house on Christmas Night, which contradicts the parents version, thats a fact.

    Can you discern a pattern here at all, i.e. BR's version events is at variance with that of his parents?

    Conclusion: BR was involved in the staging and death of JonBenet, to date he refuses to assist in the cold case review of JonBenet's homicide!
    Actually it does not. He could have touched it at any time. Do you have a source for Burkes DNA on the nightie? Thanks.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. When does the FBI get involved and why?
    By Kimster in forum General Information & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2016, 02:34 AM
  2. Was Joe involved?
    By pip in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 927
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. Did Morphey know what he was involved in?
    By closeobserver in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:13 PM