Identified! FL - Clermont, WhtFem, 18-25, in woods, Apr'14 - Cheri Houston

Dr. Know?

Former Member
Reaction score
I hope this is where to post. Found today.

Deputies investigate after body found in Lake County

Tattoos on body released in hopes of leads to ID

Deputies said the woman's body was in the woods for less than 24 hours.

A picture of one of two tattoos on the woman's body were released by officials in hopes that it may lead to an identification. One tattoo is on the woman's upper, left chest area (pictured below)

tattoo-png.png

And

The other tattoo is located on the woman's left shoulder, reading "What nourishes me also destroys me."

The description of the body does not match and LCSO missing peresons cases. No other area agencies have said it matches theirs either.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/deputies-investigate-after-body-found-in-lake-county/25322256

The body is described as being a woman 18-25 years old, strawberry blonde hair, 5' 2" with a small build, wearing denim capri pants and a blue shirt.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...news/articles/cfn/2014/4/4/clermont_body.html

Lindsay Lohan is sporting a single red triangle tattoo on her right arm with "What Dreams May Come" written underneath. The triangle tattoos are quite popular.

There is a band from Portland called Yacht who uses a single red triangle as a logo.

However, the offset triangles as shown also come in temporary tattoo designs.

"What nourishes me also destroys me" Angelina Jolie

The girl appears to be a celeb tat fan.

This woman hasn't even been noticed as missing by her family or friends. That's sad.

The video showed a clothing donation structure overturned near the body. There were lots of evidence markers on the dirt road/path leading to her body too.

I'm hoping she will be id'd soon. May be from a completely different area too. Glad they put out the tattoo images right away also.

LACEY DEWENT, Age Now: 14, Missing: 03/31/2014. Missing From ALBUQUERQUE, NM. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Albuquerque Police Department (New Mexico) 1-505-242-2677.

NM NM - AMBER ALERT: Lacey Dewent, 14, Albuquerque, 31 March 2014 - w/ 26yo internet man - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I realize the height is off a bit and her hair is considered brown, but sometimes information is incorrect initially. Her hair could have been dyed while they have been on the run and the tats could be fairly new.

This woman hasn't even been noticed as missing by her family or friends. That's sad.

The video showed a clothing donation structure overturned near the body. There were lots of evidence markers on the dirt road/path leading to her body too.

I'm hoping she will be id'd soon. May be from a completely different area too. Glad they put out the tattoo images right away also.

I'm going to guess that she's a domestic violence victim and that her partner is well aware she's missing because he's the one who put her there.

Been searching those double triangles. Found many different meanings but one is the Avicci triangle tattoo possibly. Here's his song on youtube. Quite popular. (although the triangles are angled, there's others that aren't when searching online, nor filled in). Apparently it's Avicci's logo also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

Been searching those double triangles. Found many different meanings but one is the Avicci triangle tattoo possibly. Here's his song on youtube. Quite popular. (although the triangles are angled, there's others that aren't when searching online, nor filled in). Apparently it's Avicci's logo also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

I think you are correct. It's the only thing I've been able to find that's an exact match. I'm looking for a match on tumblr and twitter for #aviciitattoo hash tags.

I googled around and found this woman named Hollie Lohr missing since the beginning of March. Not much info on her.

http://www.wfla.com/story/24932129/missing-woman-in-citrus-county

Her hair definitely looks more red blonde than blonde they state on her missing poster.

I found her FB but all of the pics are covering the left side of her chest and left arm/shoulder. I can't see if there are any tattoos. One photo does show a mole on the left side of the chest. There is a mole in one of the red triangles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried looking around FB some more, the only pic I found was on the Mom's no tattoos but it's a photo from 2010.

She did have a record though so her prints would be on file. Probably not her.

I think that tattoo could be temporary. It has a thick raised look to the lines, though it's hard to tell for sure in that photo.

I tried looking around FB some more, the only pic I found was on the Mom's no tattoos but it's a photo from 2010.

She did have a record though so her prints would be on file. Probably not her.

She was last seen about 50 miles from where this body was found, in another county, so it might be out of the immediate area where they checked.

Map showing Coach's Pub where HL was last seen, to Cleland location where body was found: https://goo.gl/maps/NnfII

I live in Clermont. This is a strange location to dump a body. Hartwood Marsh and Hancock are both heavily travelled. Disney employees drive Hartwood Marsh to avoid hwy 50. It is also in an area of a lot of construction right now. There is a shopping center about a mile west, a k-8 school a mile east, a middle school.a mile north. Thete are several rather new neighborhoods all around this spot. The intetsection is a T with Hancock Rd ending at Hartwood Marsh. It is busy enough that there is a traffic light there. The woods are not thick. They are more like a tree farm of pines planted in even rows. Eithet the person placing her there does not know how busy it is, had to be late at night, or they wanted her found. Citrus County is a straight shot north of this. It is only about a mile to hwy 27 and about 14 miles to the turnpike southbiund exit. Citrus is the next county north of Lake. If you have any other questions about the area ask away. Until a year ago I drove that road every day to work..

Red ink tattoos are iffy. A lot of people have bad reactions to red ink, sometimes even delayed reactions years later. I knew a guy that had red ink Chinese characters on his arm, a long while after getting the tattoo the ink pushed it's way out of the skin. It was horrific! It looked like his skin was gauged out.

Anyway, it could be an issue with the red ink or it could be that the tattoo artist went to deep so the tattoo is raised. I have a few areas on one of mine that has raised lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a little research on triangle tattoos. They can be representative of:

1. The Holy Trinity
2. Gender. Point up for male, point down for female.
3. Perfection, based upon the theory that everything works in thirds.
4. The band YACHT
5. The "3 L's"-live, laugh, love
6. Change
7. Gay pride
8. The elevator buttons at my workplace. That last one is my own spin.

Long story short, Jane's tattoo could be representative of any number of things. Hopefully the artist will see it and recognize her. I've never seen a tattoo like hers before.

I wonder if she was in that clothing donation bin and it was pushed off or fell off the back of a truck.

This intersection is also very close to a fire station. Maybe she was left thete alive thinking the fire station would spot her. The clothing donation bin would not be there normally.

I wonder if she was in that clothing donation bin and it was pushed off or fell off the back of a truck.

The woods are on the south side of Hartwood Marsh. If it happenef like you are wondering the truck would have to pull off the road and abck up to the woods. It would definately be seen in the time it would take. When I travelled that road home from work even at 3 or 4 am I would pass other cars and usually was either behind or in front of at least one other car going my direction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back