Injury : Sex & Sex : Injury

noZme

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just reporting the news. I'll leave the responses to all of you... and I think you'll agree there are great possibilities for comments:

Italy - Couple Doomed to Bad Sex Life Awarded $28K
Her injuries in a pedestrian accident permanently damaged their ability to have a sex life on par with what they previously enjoyed. And there are also other limitations for the two, who say they can't ride bikes or travel together. http://www.newser.com/story/184702/...-life-awarded-28k.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Spain - Tryst Ends With Woman at Bottom of Well

a 21-year-old woman and similarly unidentified man decided to have sex atop a boarded-up 50-foot waterwheel well shaft. The boards became loose during their lovemaking, and the woman ultimately fell into the water roughly 30 feet below. How deep was her partner's love for her? Well, he took off. http://www.newser.com/story/184649/ill-advised-tryst-ends-with-woman-at-bottom-of-well.html

Just wow with the story of the boyfriend who left his girlfriend down the well. If that's true he should have been charged with something, I think, even if it was him that put in the anonymous call after. What if emergency services hadn't been able to locate her, or thought it was a hoax?

Just as an aside - I wish people would always fill in disused wells. There have been some horrible accidental deaths, as well as them being used as body dumps by killers.

:eek: I couldn't read past the first couple of sentences. "Penis caught in zipper" often showed up the ER summary sheet from the day before when I was a pharmacy tech. :tantrum:

Oh my gosh! :facepalm: I have to wonder what exactly produces that situation. Like a zipper, at least in my experience, isn't like a trap you stumble into, or some time of predator who ambushes (and your various unsuspecting body parts) and mangles you. Right? And the operation of zippers, again in my experience, isn't instantaneous. So if you snag something in a zipper that shouldn't be there, generally you have some warning? And you then can stop the progress of the zipper and even reverse (unzip it)?
I mean I would expect a scenario like this:

(Guy is zipping his fly.)
Guy: Ow! That pinches!
(Guy unzips his fly, adjusts himself, re-zips, and goes about his day.)

Whereas for a scenario that ends in going to the doctor for penis caught in zipper, I really am envisioning a zipper acting like a Venus flytrap or some type of heavy machinery that drags you down if you get your sleeves too close.

Oh my gosh! :facepalm: I have to wonder what exactly produces that situation. Like a zipper, at least in my experience, isn't like a trap you stumble into, or some time of predator who ambushes (and your various unsuspecting body parts) and mangles you. Right? And the operation of zippers, again in my experience, isn't instantaneous. So if you snag something in a zipper that shouldn't be there, generally you have some warning? And you then can stop the progress of the zipper and even reverse (unzip it)?
I mean I would expect a scenario like this:

(Guy is zipping his fly.)
Guy: Ow! That pinches!
(Guy unzips his fly, adjusts himself, re-zips, and goes about his day.)

Whereas for a scenario that ends in going to the doctor for penis caught in zipper, I really am envisioning a zipper acting like a Venus flytrap or some type of heavy machinery that drags you down if you get your sleeves too close.

The majority of the patients were young (7 and under) boys. I asked a nurse about it the first time I saw it and she said and I found out that it wasn't that rare. :scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back