1211 users online (219 members and 992 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police searching for accused rapist of 12 yo

Ellison, 27, was charged Monday with aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault of a child in the May 19 incident. The girl and her mother were approached in a grocery store parking lot in the 11000 block of Airline around 4:45 p.m.

Perp thought he would be smart, and took her somewhere and rinsed her with water before releasing her
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Unhappy my heart just breaks

my heart just breaks over and over hearing these bleeping things happening to children, just when you think your heart could'nt possibly be broken even more than it is from the horrible acts done to kids, it continues to break and break.....It's just disgusting.......