Florida

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
:seeya:When posting about a particular case, PLEASE :please: type the victim's name in the title of your post.

:tyou:

Use this thread to discuss missing persons/possible victims in Florida.

The dates from the FBI timeline are meant as a general reference since exact locations were not provided for all timeframes.

December 17-29, 2009
Celebrity Cruise to San Juan, St. Kitts, St. Croix, St. Johns and Panama

UPDATED FBI Timeline - AK to Orlando, FL
Flew from Anchorage, AK to Orlando, FL on 12/17/2009.
No known rental vehicle.
Left Orlando on 12/29/2009.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220907"]Timelines *NO DISCUSSION* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...released-in-serial-killer-case/keyes-timeline

http://www.fbi.gov/anchorage/press-...he-publics-assistance-concerning-israel-keyes

Just started looking at this SK, never read anything until the Dark Minds show and now here. I noticed that in some of the places IK flew into, there is no record of a rental car. No mention of any place he may have stayed during the time he was in such and such a state. I am interested in Olando FL. There is no record of a rental car during his time there or where he may have stayed (12- 17 to 12- 29 2009) That was over Christmas. So I wonder if he had fake ID to rent a car and a room (s). I worked for years at hotels and if you pay cash for a room, you have to have ID, DL or something with your picture on it, and you have to give license plate info. This way, if you do damage to a room, and they don't have a cc on file, they can track you by your DL. I doubt he stayed in Orlando, most likely he traveled to other places in and out of FL.

Just started looking at this SK, never read anything until the Dark Minds show and now here. I noticed that in some of the places IK flew into, there is no record of a rental car. No mention of any place he may have stayed during the time he was in such and such a state. I am interested in Olando FL. There is no record of a rental car during his time there or where he may have stayed (12- 17 to 12- 29 2009) That was over Christmas. So I wonder if he had fake ID to rent a car and a room (s). I worked for years at hotels and if you pay cash for a room, you have to have ID, DL or something with your picture on it, and you have to give license plate info. This way, if you do damage to a room, and they don't have a cc on file, they can track you by your DL. I doubt he stayed in Orlando, most likely he traveled to other places in and out of FL.

Good thoughts, Skully. I do think, though, that in the instance you mention, he went on a cruise (I can't say for sure, though, that he didn't still have some "free time" around Orlando):

December 17, 2009: Alaska Airlines flight (Anchorage, Alaska to Orlando, Florida). Went on Celebrity Cruise, visiting San Juan, St. Croix, St. Kitts, Panama, and St Johns.

December 29, 2009: Alaska Airlines flight (Orlando, Florida to Anchorage, Alaska).
see Israel Keyes Timelines *NO DISCUSSION* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The above is quoted from GGE's great timeline -- first post in the Timelines thread. It's a great resource, because it brings info from several timeline releases into one spot. Other good timeline resources in that thread, as well.

Skully, he has relatives in the town you speak of but of course not allowed to posts here and remember he used several alias names....Iz Keyes...Israel Reyes....Reyes Israel and there are more in the FBI information, also his childhood friend is known to live in Daytona....Perhaps he was picked up at the airport on this trip and stayed with relatives, I will say personally I would "LOVE" to know of travels to Orlando or any large town he flew into Florida....this is just moo but I have always thought he was very familiar with Florida and I have always believed he did some of his dirty work there was well, nothing as of yet to prove this....but I have some strong reason's for believing this....Hope this helps

Skully, he has relatives in the town you speak of but of course not allowed to posts here and remember he used several alias names....Iz Keyes...Israel Reyes....Reyes Israel and there are more in the FBI information, also his childhood friend is known to live in Daytona....Perhaps he was picked up at the airport on this trip and stayed with relatives, I will say personally I would "LOVE" to know of travels to Orlando or any large town he flew into Florida....this is just moo but I have always thought he was very familiar with Florida and I have always believed he did some of his dirty work there was well, nothing as of yet to prove this....but I have some strong reason's for believing this....Hope this helps

Thank you for the reply and info. We have a thread here called SK in Florida and we put together a map about a yr ago or longer with girls that went missing. I don't think IK is the killer, but his MO helps with these other cases, in so much as to how these monster work and think. If you have time, check out the map made by Texas Little, it is very helpful.

Thank you for the reply and info. We have a thread here called SK in Florida and we put together a map about a yr ago or longer with girls that went missing. I don't think IK is the killer, but his MO helps with these other cases, in so much as to how these monster work and think. If you have time, check out the map made by Texas Little, it is very helpful.

Skully, I will check out that thread over the weekend...supposed to be rainy here, but I was not aware of that thread.
As many know here I STRONGLY believe there is at least 1 young lady that was the works of Keyes and that would be Orlando....another friend feels very strong about another young lady that has never been seen nor heard from again and that is also in Florida....It is just so hard to try and track this down as much as he traveled in and out of places and then would drive hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles to kidnap and kill....I will say DM show makes me feel more than ever most of his victims are in bodies of water, therefore some will never be found but if we all could just work hard enough to at least place him at some of the missing's towns, parks and etc...maybe at least the family members would pretty much know he did take their loved ones

I don't believe anyone has posted about some of the last places known he traveled...correct me if I'm wrong but I believe one was in Alabama....if so I'm sure he had to leave some poor person around that area kidnapped and disposed of
Thanks for giving me the info. on the thread

Skully, I will check out that thread over the weekend...supposed to be rainy here, but I was not aware of that thread.
As many know here I STRONGLY believe there is at least 1 young lady that was the works of Keyes and that would be Orlando....another friend feels very strong about another young lady that has never been seen nor heard from again and that is also in Florida....It is just so hard to try and track this down as much as he traveled in and out of places and then would drive hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles to kidnap and kill....I will say DM show makes me feel more than ever most of his victims are in bodies of water, therefore some will never be found but if we all could just work hard enough to at least place him at some of the missing's towns, parks and etc...maybe at least the family members would pretty much know he did take their loved ones

I don't believe anyone has posted about some of the last places known he traveled...correct me if I'm wrong but I believe one was in Alabama....if so I'm sure he had to leave some poor person around that area kidnapped and disposed of
Thanks for giving me the info. on the thread

I would think a SK like him would most definitely be in FL doing bad things. There is so many lakes and swamps and woods that a body would never be found. I thought of Jennifer Kessie myself, but the video of the person returning the car, kind of makes me doubt that one.

I would think a SK like him would most definitely be in FL doing bad things. There is so many lakes and swamps and woods that a body would never be found. I thought of Jennifer Kessie myself, but the video of the person returning the car, kind of makes me doubt that one

Skully, as of right now I 198% feel Jennifer was a victim of IK, and until FBI or LE comes forth with a 100% proof he is not that person, I will live the rest of my life believing it was Keyes.
I have posted a lot of my thoughts, links and etc. over on Jennifers thread and the POI, I highly believe this is Keyes, I even found a photo of him having his hair cut in this same cut, I know LE said this person was believed to be only 5'4" to 5' 6", but then later they said it was impossible to get the exact height that far away and said also this person may have been taller....I know this is not the proper place to discuss this case but I spent hours on hours reading and searching her case and I will say I called Orlando Police Department 1st....I will say they took all the information, but you just got a feeling by the way the talked they was not really interested in any new info. I feel the more time goes by, the less they are interested in anyone giving new info....but I did report this several places and one being very close to this family...I know there are a lot of No--not possible but there are more Yes it could be's that I PRAY they will look into this character Keyes.....They found the CD player in the back area of her car out of order, not to me, Keyes was a known heavy metal fan and MOO, I feel it will be released that perhaps on his victims killings this music may have glared while he was doing his dirty work....I have often said perhaps a satanic worship ritual.....but of course this is only my deep down opinion

I would think a SK like him would most definitely be in FL doing bad things. There is so many lakes and swamps and woods that a body would never be found. I thought of Jennifer Kessie myself, but the video of the person returning the car, kind of makes me doubt that one

Skully, as of right now I 198% feel Jennifer was a victim of IK, and until FBI or LE comes forth with a 100% proof he is not that person, I will live the rest of my life believing it was Keyes.
I have posted a lot of my thoughts, links and etc. over on Jennifers thread and the POI, I highly believe this is Keyes, I even found a photo of him having his hair cut in this same cut, I know LE said this person was believed to be only 5'4" to 5' 6", but then later they said it was impossible to get the exact height that far away and said also this person may have been taller....I know this is not the proper place to discuss this case but I spent hours on hours reading and searching her case and I will say I called Orlando Police Department 1st....I will say they took all the information, but you just got a feeling by the way the talked they was not really interested in any new info. I feel the more time goes by, the less they are interested in anyone giving new info....but I did report this several places and one being very close to this family...I know there are a lot of No--not possible but there are more Yes it could be's that I PRAY they will look into this character Keyes.....They found the CD player in the back area of her car out of order, not to me, Keyes was a known heavy metal fan and MOO, I feel it will be released that perhaps on his victims killings this music may have glared while he was doing his dirty work....I have often said perhaps a satanic worship ritual.....but of course this is only my deep down opinion

Wow, I had no idea you thought he was her killer. I just posted what came to mind when I read his MO and reading about him. How on earth do you find these pictures of him? I am so far behind the case than you guys, but I do want to help and see if I can dig anything up. The trip to Orlando, for a cruise, do we know that he actually went on it? Was he alone? I think we need a thread for Orland and that time frame to discuss what is known.

hope this works, this is the map of the missing in FL that now seems like we need to look at some of these woman for IK victims.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...9,-81.293271&spn=0.009526,0.013711&dg=feature

Sandra Lemire is another one that just vanished. We only have one record of IK being in Orlando but maybe there is another name that FBI isn't aware of, that he flew by, or one of his trips he drove here. UGH! lots of work ahead.

Wow, I had no idea you thought he was her killer. I just posted what came to mind when I read his MO and reading about him. How on earth do you find these pictures of him? I am so far behind the case than you guys, but I do want to help and see if I can dig anything up. The trip to Orlando, for a cruise, do we know that he actually went on it? Was he alone? I think we need a thread for Orland and that time frame to discuss what is known.

Skully, He did go on a cruise but I do not know if he was alone, he went to St. Croix and about 5 other places on that particular cruise........I cannot take credit for some of the photo's because I have a friend studying criminal justice and she can just about do anything with photo's, she makes my mouth fall open when she unexpectedly drops one in my inbox on another site sometimes...lol....I think you saw the green photo where she placed various walking's of IK compared with the POI in Jennifers Case....so much construction was going on at Jenn's condo, he could have easily blended in with them since he was a carpenter-construction worker, he could have been working there on a specific job, and some of the workers was said to have skeleton keyes, if he was the boss over a certain area of construction, this could be an answer as to why there was no forced entry in her condo...I just feel there are so many Yes it could be's in this 1 case
Thanks for the map, I do not feel free to say the other young ladies name that a friend of mine whom is a PI thinks is also one of Keyes victims....but it is on the map!!!
Don't worry about being behind, just join in and all help is deeply appreciated.....A moderator will decide if there can be a discussion thread for Florida or Orlando, but I know there has to be a strong reason and some type of strong evidence to start a thread for a particular region or state

I just saw the composite drawing for the POI in the Boca Raton Mall crimes and it looks so much like IK, that was a great find! I wonder if we will hear back about that case too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back