1431 users online (326 members and 1105 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,487

    AR - Lucas Prassas, 21, Wynne, 29 Nov 2013

    Lucas Prassas


    Wynne Woman Asking For Help Locating Missing Grandson -

    21-year-old Lucas Prassas has been missing since November 29th -- more than four months. His grandmother says he suffers from Autism, depression, and he's bi-polar. He has been missing his medication and has no money or clothes. "Lucas just turned 21 years old on the 21st of December. He is a loner, spends most of his time with us, his grandparents, We have had legal custody of him since he was three years old, He means the world to us."
    http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...aUCalR3msKjx2A
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,568
    OMG, that's been a long time...I'm not having a good feeling about this case, sadly. I just hope he will be located very soon. His poor grandparents.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,741
    Uh...

    https://www.facebook.com/lucas.prassas.1

    Seems he was having some of his tweets either simultaneously go to his FB or vice versa. I know it can be done, I just don't recall if you can go both ways (or either way), but...anyway, his twitter also.

    https://twitter.com/LucasPrassas
    Last edited by TravelingBug; 04-07-2014 at 05:56 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,741
    Grandma is posting over on the "t" site.

    Putting this piece (12/30) b/c I was curious about his parents and if they were even around. Grandma seems very positive about them (making me more curious why he's been raised by them instead:

    Yes this is Luke all of us apprieate the support and bless you from the bottom of my heart...Luke is most precious and he needs to be home safe i am his grandmother thru my son married to his mom my wonderful daughter in law...we are sick with heartache over his missing i will go to the ends of this earth he is very loved....i can't convey how all of you have touched my heart....may god bless all of you...always
    God bless her for raising another during the years many would be anxious to be relaxing a bit more than she's clearly able to - or likely ever would be. Particularly with his angry outbursts. She clearly is so devoted to him.

    She desperately is asking for the info to be shared.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,741
    My fear - reading his FB posts - is his very, very evident anger.

    I worry that he might 'snap' if someone tried to cross him and then others try to 'pay him back' for it, or something along those lines. Or him doing something if he were to get agitated or overstimulated (or whatever might be a trigger for him in particular).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,741
    A month before he went missing, he posted this:

    https://www.missedconnections.com/po...rgot-last-name

    He tells a fair bit of his history for the 6+ months prior to when he went missing. This makes me more inclined to think he left intentionally. I'm putting a paragraph space or two to make it easier to read and to help highlight a few parts of it for those just skimming (there's more both before and after this:

    I quit my medication, as a last (perceived) resort, and, fortunately, seemed to be a lot less emotionally unstable than I can recall being at any earlier time (probably not normal, but more along the lines of a typical non-psychotic bipolar person).

    However, being mostly fine for the first time in ages has made me more acutely aware of how much this town just kind of sucks. The population is approximately 10,000, so this isn't exactly mindboggling, but having literally no intellectually competent friends or access thereto (no offense to the congenitally average or below; my only relevant priority is eristic indulgence and/or satiety), despite having attempted to become unprecedentedly extroverted feels eerily akin to complete interpersonal isolation.
    He posts A LOT of places it seems.

    Some quite insightful, some extremely antagonistic, some very degrading, some very crass. Runs the gamut.

    Obviously these are out of context b/c I had it only pull up his posts, not within the context of each place he was posting them...but his disqus posts. Scanning this you'll see what I mean even just within those about the gamut of which side of him you were getting.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Grandma is posting over on the "t" site.

    Putting this piece (12/30) b/c I was curious about his parents and if they were even around. Grandma seems very positive about them (making me more curious why he's been raised by them instead:



    God bless her for raising another during the years many would be anxious to be relaxing a bit more than she's clearly able to - or likely ever would be. Particularly with his angry outbursts. She clearly is so devoted to him.

    She desperately is asking for the info to be shared.
    Wow. I think that is the first thread I've seen on T that didn't have at least one troll.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    522
    Never mind. I should have read more..
    Last edited by RazTaz; 04-07-2014 at 07:55 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,568
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    He posts A LOT of places it seems.

    Some quite insightful, some extremely antagonistic, some very degrading, some very crass. Runs the gamut.

    Obviously these are out of context b/c I had it only pull up his posts, not within the context of each place he was posting them...but his disqus posts. Scanning this you'll see what I mean even just within those about the gamut of which side of him you were getting.
    Oh boy...You are so right...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    17

    Angry Missing Lucas

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    OMG, that's been a long time...I'm not having a good feeling about this case, sadly. I just hope he will be located very soon. His poor grandparents.
    Please please don't feel negative about the outcome. It scares me so much. If he had killed himself, why leave his house? If it were a robbery, why not take his money and ATM card? He DID take his Medicaid card and his ID card. We are thinking hospital or Homeless Shelter or Mission. Lucas was so desperately lonely that I really believe he would prefer a hospital (and he has been in MANY) or shelter.

    The hospitals will tell me nothing because of Hippa, even though I reinstated my guardianship.

    I think Luke might be very angry and hurt that I did not let him move back here. I honestly thought it was the best thing at the time, but now, in the light of this, he could come home in a heartbeat,
    Please think good, positive thoughts and put us in your prayers. He is the light of my life.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    17

    Angry Luke

    Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Lucas Prassas


    Wynne Woman Asking For Help Locating Missing Grandson -



    http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...aUCalR3msKjx2A
    Also we will be offering a reward for proof that he is alive and safe. we have $300 so far but are expecting more.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    17

    Luke

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    A month before he went missing, he posted this:

    https://www.missedconnections.com/po...rgot-last-name

    He tells a fair bit of his history for the 6+ months prior to when he went missing. This makes me more inclined to think he left intentionally. I'm putting a paragraph space or two to make it easier to read and to help highlight a few parts of it for those just skimming (there's more both before and after this:



    He posts A LOT of places it seems.

    Some quite insightful, some extremely antagonistic, some very degrading, some very crass. Runs the gamut.

    Obviously these are out of context b/c I had it only pull up his posts, not within the context of each place he was posting them...but his disqus posts. Scanning this you'll see what I mean even just within those about the gamut of which side of him you were getting.
    I read all his posts. We talked about them and he told me, grandma, I didn't mean that stuff. I just wanted people to talk to me.
    I know my boy. He is a good but troubled young man. But worth finding. Worth saving.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by audrey View Post
    Please please don't feel negative about the outcome. It scares me so much. If he had killed himself, why leave his house? If it were a robbery, why not take his money and ATM card? He DID take his Medicaid card and his ID card. We are thinking hospital or Homeless Shelter or Mission. Lucas was so desperately lonely that I really believe he would prefer a hospital (and he has been in MANY) or shelter.

    The hospitals will tell me nothing because of Hippa, even though I reinstated my guardianship.

    I think Luke might be very angry and hurt that I did not let him move back here. I honestly thought it was the best thing at the time, but now, in the light of this, he could come home in a heartbeat,
    Please think good, positive thoughts and put us in your prayers. He is the light of my life.
    Audrey, please consider contacting Mod Kimster and becoming a verified insider. Your posts could be very helpful. WS cares and will do what we can to help.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,568
    I never meant to scare you, audrey. I'm really sorry about that. I wish you a lot of strength and I'm sending positive thoughts your way. You seem like a wonderful grandma.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    396
    Could he be declared missing in danger and get a silver alert out for him because of his conditions? What are law enforcement saying to you? And I am so very sorry for you and your family!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased MI - Lucas Poll - 30 years old - Middleville - 26-Feb-2013
    By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:04 AM
  2. Billy Lucas, 15 - Hangs himself after being bullied
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Bullies and Stalkers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 03:48 PM

Tags for this Thread