Fleet White writes to the Daily Camera

Originally posted by candy
I agree. Fleet seems to have a deep dislike of the First Amendment and the people's right to know also.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Do you remember a few years back when I posted a thread on CS and it was YOU Candy who asked me to delete it because you did not think it was "appropriate"?

Originally posted by Imon128
I think Fleet and Priscilla have seen both sides of the pancake. They are in a position to call it like it is. I see nothing wrong with their letter, but by the same token, I want to say, I respect Candy's position on issues, too.

Let's take a refresher course on the case the White's address here. Their position certainly isn't bad, IMO. I don't want freedom of speech surpressed, but I don't see the White's letter purporting that. If I'm missing something here, I'm open for chastisement.
Ditto; well stated/said/posted...I'm w/you Imon on this one!
:rolleyes: :D :eek: :cool: :p ;) :) :dontknow: :mad: :nono: :confused:

...hey...choice is yours...pick above FACE if you want ,,, ... oR READ BELOW INFO...???!~!!~~~?!?!:bigthumb::D :)

http://www.geocities.com/jonbenet_1990/20Aug.html
August 20, 2003 Vail Daily - Colorado

JonBenet figures pop up in Bryant case By Randy Wyrick

Two of the central figures in the JonBenet Ramsey case are thrusting themselves into the Kobe Bryant sexual assault investigation.

But no one's quite sure why.

Fleet and Priscilla White wrote a nine-page letter to Eagle County Judge Fred Gannett asserting that his order lacked teeth where it reminded court officials and those connected with the Bryant case not to discuss the case with the media.

The Whites claim that the Colorado law upon which Gannett's order is based has been gutted and won't keep attorneys or anyone else from talking about the case if they want to.

But again, no one's quite why they want to be involved in the Kobe case.

"The Whites have a long history of interjecting themselves into public matters," said Linn Wood, the attorney for John and Patsy Ramsey. "I find it curious that they have decided to interject themselves into a matter that doesn't really concern them."

The Whites were formerly friends of the Ramseys. The Ramseys were at the White's house on Christmas Day 1996, the day before JonBenet's body was discovered. As the Ramseys were on their way home, JonBenet fell asleep. The Ramseys carried her inside. The Ramseys found their daughter dead the next day.

Among the calls they made first was to the Whites.

:confused: :dontknow: :cool: :D :eek: :( :) ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back