1179 users online (216 members and 963 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Just saw the ID show about this. So disturbing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Linz1183 View Post
    1. Everyone seems to think it was a short time from "dropping Terrance off" to going back to his car and not enough time to kill and possibly dispose of his body, but what if he had some how gotten him into his trunk?

2. Is it possible that the reason why these two cases were documented was only because there were eye witnesses, and possible in previous unknown cases, there were no eye witnesses, therefor no need for documentation.

3. Why weren't all of this man's previous documented interactions with civilians investigated?

Sad these two families will probably never get answers and this man will go on and live a normal life. Even more sad is that they found obvious reasons as to why these men may "want" to disappear and those reasons could possibly cause enough reasonable doubt to never get a conviction.
    I agree with #2. I'm sure there are more, we just don't have any witnesses.

Who watches the watchmen?

Or he just knows the police can typically get away with a lot in the right circumstances. For me the fact there has been a 100k reward out there that remains unclaimed means that this all starts and ends with 1 person or people that have a lot to lose if anything comes out. You say he did nothing to cover his tracks however the phone calls, moving his Farsi it would be towed and te lying all says different.

Missing Collier men Terrance Williams, Felipe Santos remembered at ceremony

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/news...ony/796757001/

Santos and Williams disappeared within three months of each other in late 2003 and early 2004, respectively.

Both were last seen alive by Collier County Sheriff's Cpl. Steven Calkins, who was fired after he became uncooperative in the investigations and gave conflicting statements about the missing-persons cases.

Santos, who was 23 when he disappeared, was involved in a minor crash in North Naples on Oct. 14, 2003, while on his way to work with his cousin. Calkins was dispatched to the crash and arrested Santos on suspicion of driving without a license.

Santos was never booked at either of the county jails. Calkins told Sheriff's Office investigators he dropped him off at a nearby Circle K.

Almost three months later, on Jan. 12, 2004, witnesses told investigators they saw Calkins pull Williams over. Williams, who was 27 at the time, was suspected of driving with an expired tag. The deputy said he dropped Williams off at a Circle K instead of arresting him.

The men haven't been seen or heard from since.

Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    That cop is on facebook. He lives in Fort Myers now. He follows a page that is nothing but on the ground video footage of soldiers killing people, and one of the friend he converses with most often tortures and kills animals because they think it's funny.

I wonder how many other people's deaths he's been responsible for.

Did anyone else see that he updated his FB cover photo to a picture of a Circle K? Disgusting.
    https://www.facebook.com/steve.calkins.3760

Quote Originally Posted by iliketotalk15 View Post
    Did anyone else see that he updated his FB cover photo to a picture of a Circle K? Disgusting.
    https://www.facebook.com/steve.calkins.3760
    I just saw it.

It's so disgusting. he's gloating that he's gotten away with being a serial killer because he was protected by that thin blue line.

If I was in law enforcement, it'd make me furious. I hope it spurs LE to look more into this. I wouldn't be shocked if he bragged about it in other ways.

I truly believe these two young men were not his only victims. I know there's another POI (a convicted serial killer) who is a main suspect behind these 8 bodies discovered in 2008- but that's never been proven. I think these men could have been linked to Williams & Santo's killer as well. The time fits- the victims were believed to have been killed some time between 1995 and 2000 http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/10/...ml?iref=nextin

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8