OH OH - Zaden McKnight, 4, & mom Nichelle, 25 (fnd dec'd), Dayton, 29 March 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Nichelle and Zaden McKnight
mcknight.png

Nichelle's twitter account - https://twitter.com/McNugget777

Search continues for missing mom, 4-year-old son -

DAYTON —
Police did not immediately issue a missing alert when Nichelle McKnight and her 4-year-old son vanished because the woman had a history of disappearing for days without telling relatives, Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl said Wednesday. Still, officers went "above and beyond" chasing leads to find McKnight, 25, and her son Zaden after her mother, Michelle Williams, reported the two missing to police on March 29. She called authorities after McKnight's co-workers from her two jobs at Soma Intimates at The Greene and Ele Cakes in West Carrollton called to ask why she hadn't shown up for work in several days.
- See more at: http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime...om-4-year-old-son/nfW5R/#sthash.hB1DzLf2.dpuf

This is not boding well for the mom and son. What a shame.

The area where police originally saw him is really close to the Miami River and a few parks. I'm about 10 miles south of there. I live less than a mile from The Greene where she worked and I never heard anything about this until now!

I'm looking around and I don't see any organized searches being talked about. The area is kind of close to the University of Dayton, so hopefully they've posted something on campus so people are keeping their eyes open.

Here's her Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/nichelle.mcknight

She hasn't updated her "Places" to Dayton, but it's definitely the same person from the pictures. And she talks about her son.

Police Search For Missing Woman, Child -

DAYTON --
There are new developments in the search for missing mother Nichelle McKnight and her four year old son Zaden. Investigators say Nichelle McKnight was dating 26 year old Antwan Anderson, who took his own life during a chase with police. Police had been looking for him in connection to Nichelle and Zaden's disappearance. Police have confirmed electronic evidence exists that links Anderson and a second suspect Tonisha Harris to Nichelle and Zaden's disappearance.

http://www.fox45now.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/wrgt_vid_19574.shtml

Any sign of Zaden???

No, he is presumed dead by police. I hope they are wrong. This just heartbreaking.

True. Very true. But there's always hope. Fortunately, I'm sure he's in a much better place.

What a heartbreaking story! RIP Nichelle! I hope they find Zaden safe though it doesn't look good ..there's still hope!

Coroner: Nichelle McKnight Died of Gunshot Wounds to Head

DAYTON -- The Montgomery County Coroner's Office said 25-year-old Nichelle McKnight died from two gunshot wounds to the head.

McKnight and her 4-year-old son, Zaden, went missing March 25. Her body was found Friday along the Stillwater River in Harrison Township. Police say they believe her son also is dead. His body has not been recovered.

Theft Suspect Tonisha Harris Connected to Missing Mom

Police say the only person who may know what really happened to missing mom Nichelle McKnight and her 4 year old is Tonisha Harris.

According to Dayton police, Harris was dating Antwan Anderson and together they are responsible for Nichelle and Zaden's disappearance, and probable death.

Dayton Police detectives say 24-year-old McKnight and her 4 year old are victims of a homicide. Before this young mom and her son disappeared, police say 29-year-old Tonisha Harris was stealing McKnight's money.

Right now, Harris is charged with three felony counts of theft, identify theft and receiving stolen property.

Such cuties both mom and son are :( How much money could she have had, if she was working 2 jobs? Certainly not enough to lose your life over! My gosh!

I'm not going to move this just yet. I'll update the title, but let's keep looking for Zaden (what a great name).

Salem

I agree! There was something in an earlier article, unfortunately can't remember where, that I took to mean that Harris might be stealing Nichelle's identity. But if that was the aim, it's all pointless now. smdh

To think Anderson and Harris were only dating a week or so. Praying that Zaden is found soon!

I would like to bump this thread. She is from the neighboring city I live in and today the sheriff declared it a homicide :( and they still haven't found her son. My husband is an officer near by and we've had bad weather. Please pray for her family!

Coroner Says Man Killed Himself Before Police Shot at Him

DAYTON -- The Dayton Police Department released a lot of new and disturbing information Tuesday about a wanted man who ran from police.

First, the Montgomery County Coroner determined that Antwan Anderson, 26, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound before Dayton police officers shot at him.

Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl also said that police were looking for Anderson in connection with a missing persons case. Nichelle McKnight, who was dating Anderson, and her 4-year-old son, Zaden, haven't been seen since March 25. Biehl says after serving search warrants and looking at electronic evidence, they believe McKinight and her son are dead.

Investigators had been pursuing Anderson for more than a week, but he refused to come in and talk to police. They also say Anderson had an accomplice, Tonisha Harris, who is in jail on suspicion of bank fraud and theft in connection with the missing woman. Police say Harris and Anderson were in a relationship and worked together in some capacity in Nichelle's and her son's disappearance.

"I don't want to get into motive at this time, Chief Biehl said, ''but clearly there is a related theft offense here, I'll say that much. I can't tell you at this time we have reason to believe they are no longer alive, but we do not know where their bodies are located."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back