Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice Ramnit

Reaction score
HOLY COW! He has just been charged with the murder of his father AND Laura Babcock!!! (CP24 is announcing it now!)

Accused in the Tim Bosma killing now charged with killing his father, girlfriend

Oh wow.....

Dellen Millard, the man accused of killing Timothy Bosma, is now also facing first-degree murder charges in the deaths of his father and girlfriend.

Mr. Millard, 28, was charged with murder after Mr. Bosma went missing from his Hamilton home last year. The Ontario Provincial Police and Toronto Police confirmed Thursday afternoon that he is now also facing first-degree murder charges in the deaths of Wayne Millard and Laura Babcock.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...irlfriend/article17919798/#dashboard/follows/

Thanks Paragirl! This is BREAKING INFO! Holy **** we were right on this one. I wonder what LE has???? Where is Laura???? OMG!!!!

WOW....This is nuts. We were thinking there was another vehicle and a third suspect all along. I hope she wasn't posting on here. This is so frigging crazy. SHAME on her for not revealing where the victim was, and seeing his poor wife suffering like that. Grrrrr.......

There wasn't a whole lot on her. She had a facebook page which is now taken down. (not surprising). Her profile wasn't overly open from what I remember.

I think she's been talking all along. I've always thought a girlfriend or someone like that was talking. First they were looking for a 3rd suspect, then suddenly there was no third suspect? To me that says someone is singing like a bird... and if I were a betting gal, I'd say it's her!

Thanks Paragirl! This is BREAKING INFO! Holy **** we were right on this one. I wonder what LE has???? Where is Laura???? OMG!!!!
Yes Matou- things are really starting to pile up now. It's sad how something can be so bittersweet. I'm thankful that LB's family will have closure, but I'm saddened that it has come to this. It's infuriating to think that these guys are sitting in a jail cell, compliments of the taxpayer, professing their innocence, while so many people grieve. Selfish beyond- if you're man enough to kill someone, be man enough to stand up to the punishment.

Press conference at 3:00!! In five minutes!

LINK: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QmW20ABYNQ&feature=share"]@TPSHomicide Press Conference 3pm Thurs April 10/2014 - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if she was the one sending LE to the farm.

Nothing. They revealed nothing at all in the PC. The investigation is ongoing, no details will be released, no questions taken.

DM wasn't allowed to speak with his girlfriend and now she's arrested. Was she the third person/suspect that was mentioned at the beginning of the investigation? Was she a driver? How could she keep that info from police and have Bosma's family suffer for so long? Did she phone in an anonymous tip or something to have DM stopped on the road in his truck? Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine