UNSOLVED FL - Fort Myers, off Colonial & Forum Blvds, Skeletal Remains, Apr'14

Excuse my tired brain, but a mother of a college student- only part of her remains were found in that area last year- the ex husband was arrested. Could this be her? her car was found back at her home- her brother lived with her and her girls...

Oh, how awful.I don't recall that incident, but at this point it's possible, since we have no details yet.

ETA: On second thought, probably not. I just noticed the article mentions a dozen LEO's going in and out of the woods with boots and shovels. Now I'm wondering if it's more than one person.

Oh, how awful.I don't recall that incident, but at this point it's possible, since we have no details yet.

She is in found deceased... I'll go look...
ETA:

Kimberly Lindsey, the Bak Middle School nurse and single-mother of three daughters, was apparently shot and mutilated by her ex-husband, Albert Lambert
<snip>

Oct. 27: Lindsey arrives home after a weekend visit to her daughter, attending Florida Gulf Coast University near Fort Myers. She sends a text message to her daughter that she has arrived home safely.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225378&highlight=Kimberly+Lindsey

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...f-slain-mother-of-three-found-dead-in-/nbgjS/

ETA: On second thought, probably not. I just noticed the article mentions a dozen LEO's going in and out of the woods with boots and shovels. Now I'm wondering if it's more than one person.

bbm; could be...or remains are scattered due to animal activity. I'd like to think that this is someone already known to be deceased- so no new family gets that call.

It's hard for me to even type this but Kimberly's head and fingers were the body parts that were missing at the time her body was discovered last year. I followed that case closely and the outcome broke my heart.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back