UK - Stephanie Jaworska: Killing My Sister Will Haunt Me Forever

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
FREED schoolgirl murderer Stephanie Jaworska says the guilt she feels for strangling her big sister is a worse punishment than prison.

Jaworska has just been released after six years of a life sentence and is living with her granny in the village where sister Kerry worked.

She wept last night as she told for the first time of her remorse.

And she said: 'More than any jail sentence I could have been given, it is coming back here with all the memories that punishes me more than anything.

'I've got to live with that.' Jaworska was 15 when she wound a cream dressing gown cord twice around Kerry's neck, tightened the cord with a slip knot and choked the life out of the innocent 18-year-old as she slept.

Kerry was a stand-in mum to Jaworska and tried to keep her in line. Jaworska hated her attempts at discipline and decided she had to die.

But the killer told the Record through tears: 'I'm full of remorse - of course I am.That's obvious.

'My sister's death will haunt me forever. I think about Kerry every day.'

Jaworska, 22, was freed from Cornton Vale jail last week. She is now living in Pencaitland, East Lothian, where Kerry worked in a nursing home.

Pencaitland is just three miles from the murder scene - the house where Jaworska's family lived in Haddington Jaworska said: 'It is very strange being back because reminders of Kerry are all around.

'I wish I didn't have to be here but I'm staying with my granny while I get myself sorted out.

'I just want to get on with my life now - start again. It's time to put what happened behind me.

'I want to be a hairdresser. I've had a couple of interviews already and I'm confident I'll get a job. But I hope my past doesn't ruin that for me.

'I don't want to stay here. I want to be further away, probably Glasgow, where nobody knows my face.

Full Story

I hope 'Granny' sleeps with one eye open :eek: :bang:

That chick needs to make up her mind. First she says that guilt is worse than prison, she'll think about her every day, blah, blah, blah and then
its time to get on with my life. :doh: :doh:

I'm not sure I'd want her for my hairdresser. I mean would you want to turn your back on this one!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wouldn't want her near my head with a pair of scissors! I predict trouble out of this one!

I wouldn't want her near my head with a pair of scissors! I predict trouble out of this one!
That is Exactly what I thought as well! Yikes!

Glasgow is not that far away from Pencaitland so I don't know how she thinks no one is going to know who she is.

Maybe she's another Scooter and thinks that the world will throw open its arms and welcome her home...NOT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back