The Murder of Eileen

eca1094

Reaction score
A friend and me are really having a hard time on this. Author Stephane Bourgoin girlfriend was murdered and raped in LA..... her killer was later caught two years later. Now the stumper is this there is no mention of his name anywhere that we have looked

Here are some clues
- Her name was Eileen
- She was raped and murdered in her apartment in L.A. In 1976
- her murderer was caught two years later and confessed to eleven murders, including hers

Maybe someone out there could help us find who this person is...

I believe it was the Hillside Stranger maybe (actually 2 people)

Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillside_Strangler"]Hillside Strangler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Were their any confession that they made that officials said were not credible?

The Hillside Strangler killed 13 women, and possibly involved in three others and operated between late 1977 to early 1978.

Google translation
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c..._%C3%A9coute_le_Mal+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Among the dozens of interviews with killers released by Stéphane Bourgoin, a missing: the one with the killer Eileen. "I met this man ten years after his arrest. I thought it would allow me to conclude my grief. But I thought beefier than I was: I have not supported "This encounter, he will tell one day.? "My editor insists. But I do not speak. "Even for this great explorer of Evil, there are limits beyond which it is prudent to keep.

I looked in the California Death Index for an Eileen born from 1951-1954 died 1976 Los Angeles County and could not find anything.

I been looking and looking...and nothing seems to come up except that he confessed to eleven murders......

Hi,
At first, sorry for my english but i'm french and i'm interested by this forum because I saw that some people were asking the same question than me about the "murderer of eileen". I have ever met stephane bourgoin during several meetings about serial killers and I have read his books. But like you, i have searched who was the eileen's killer but nothing... i wonder if Bourgoin's story is really true...At first I thought he was bundy because he is the most famous SK but Bourgoin has never read a book about him... but the information provided by Bourgoin don't match...So i'm starting to doubt about it.
EAnd you, what do you think about that ?

Hi,
At first, sorry for my english but i'm french and i'm interested by this forum because I saw that some people were asking the same question than me about the "murderer of eileen". I have ever met stephane bourgoin during several meetings about serial killers and I have read his books. But like you, i have searched who was the eileen's killer but nothing... i wonder if Bourgoin's story is really true...At first I thought he was bundy because he is the most famous SK but Bourgoin has never read a book about him... but the information provided by Bourgoin don't match...So i'm starting to doubt about it.
EAnd you, what do you think about that ?

c est un mytho le bourgoin

Elaine Hover. Killed by Rodney Alcala, what do you think?
No it wasn't her ...The man they are talking about , Stephane Bourgoin , has confessed that he lied , that she hadn't been dismembered , that it didn' happen in CA , that he wasn't the one who found the body , and so on...Now he claims that it actually happened in Florida , that her name was Susan Bickrest and that she was a victim of serial killer Geral Stano ...But he's lying again . Now i am tying to identify this woman , do you know who she could be ?

Attachments

• aileen.PNG
    aileen.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members