TX - Mom, 17, & aunt arrested after 1-year-old suffers acute alcohol poisoning

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.kvue.com/home/250893611.html

HOUSTON – Two women were arrested and charged with felony child endangerment after a toddler suffered acute alcohol poisoning, police said.

Shadreon Jefferson, 17, and Shamara Batiste are accused of getting Jefferson’s one-year-old daughter drunk. The baby’s paternal grandmother said after the two had dropped the baby off at her apartment one evening, she said the child could not stand and began to vomit violently. She called 911.

SIX shots of vodka??? Wtf.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

SIX shots of vodka??? Wtf.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Yeah. And the baby was probably under 30 lbs.

Hopefully, this young mother will never have to be bothered with parental duties again. IMO, this child should be permanently removed from her custody and parental rights severed.

The article doesn't say how old the auntie is, but I suppose she could be very young too. Are the names of minors published in Texas?

They are so lucky that baby survived and they were not charged with murder!! Six shots! And adult would be staggering drunk! It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly ignorant and stupid some people are! I really can't fathom that level of stupidity.

:furious:

That is really screwed up. That amount of alcohol for a toddler should be fatal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back