How can I marry a wealthy man?

noZme

Reaction score
JP Morgan exec's response is perfect & really good advice!

A young woman posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband: I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above......

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below: Dear Ms. Pretty.....From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

http://freepatriot.org/2014/04/12/woman-looking-rich-husband-reply-got-banker-epic/

JP Morgan exec's response is perfect & really good advice!

A young woman posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband: I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above......

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below: Dear Ms. Pretty.....From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

http://freepatriot.org/2014/04/12/woman-looking-rich-husband-reply-got-banker-epic/

:floorlaugh:

Oh, Mr. "Rich" Man- there is quite a good chance that your money can be gone without any good reason. Arrogance, market conditions, bad luck...and perhaps another pretty girl will be clever enough to get it from you. And if it's your 'income' that makes you rich rather than your assets- that's even easier to lose.

Lol, that letter's signed CEO of Morgen Chase. He's married with kids, so he's gonna be in trouble if he's been perusing dating sites!

I have a sneaking suspicion that was posted by someone who would like to be CEO of a big bank, earning millions and turning down the approaches of pretty women......but very probably isn't. Maybe a junior trainee, hoping to claw his way up the ranks a little, before he crashes and burns at 30, as they often do.

I've often thought there are marked similarities between the world of careers in high-finance and modelling - they both have a short shelf-life and can plunge from the top of the world to the bottom in the popularity stakes, almost overnight.

Actually, I think that exchanging "beauty" for "money" is illegal in every state, with the possible exception of Nevada.

I think this has been going on for ever between men and woman and oh ya, men seeking older rich women. But it is true, once you lose the thing that they married you for, they may very well move on and find someone who still has it. Think "First Wives Club", great movie.

If she marries in a community property state, she doesn't have to be pretty for all that many years. ;D

Studies throughout time show that women are willing to date wealthy men almost no matter what they look like, and men are willing to date beautiful women almost no matter how boring their personalities or empty their checkbook are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back