1091 users online (234 members and 857 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,649

    'I AM A BULLY' sign-holder calls sentence unfair

    The judge selected the wording for it: "I AM A BULLY! I pick on children that are disabled, and I am intolerant of those that are different from myself. My actions do not reflect an appreciation for the diverse South Euclid community that I live in."


    http://portal.tds.net/news/read/cate..._bully_sign-ap

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,240
    What a loser.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.


    Misspellings due to fat fingers

    Words matter.

    You don't know what you don't know.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,782
    Awww, is that meanie weenie judge picking on him? Someone his own size, for a change? What a perfect punishment!
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,333
    I don't think he should have been allowed to wear the sunglasses or if he did, have to post a picture of himself without them on his sign. If he doesn't think he did anything wrong then why is he hiding behind them? Why is he sitting beside the large electrical box (or whatever it is)?

    He's a disgusting, mentally ill, bigot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs CO (sorta close enough)
    Posts
    716
    Of course he doesn't think it's fair, I'm sure he still doesn't think he did anything wrong, so any type of punishment would be *unfair* in his eyes.
    imo, jmo, imho and all that stuff

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,268
    From the article linked above:

    "The judge destroyed me," Aviv said. "This isn't fair at all."
    Cry me a river.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Boonies of Louisiana
    Posts
    3,354
    People should have surrounded him and done to him whatever he did to those children and called them names. Seriously wth is wrong with someone like this. He will pick on a disabled child for years and yet it is unfair that he has to sit there with a sign that tells the truth!!
    SwampMama

    GUILTY!!!

    Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,976
    So, he's a bully AND a whiner. Two of my least favorite attributes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Down The Track
    Posts
    351
    "The judge destroyed me," Aviv said. "This isn't fair at all."
    The biggest problem I see is that it's only his self pride that has been hurt and that the 'punishment' itself is meaningless to him as far as actually contribute towards change in his perception and attitude.

    A bit like when a court orders people to do for example, some sort of rehab or anger management. Where some people go through the motions of doing such but until that person actually believes they need help and wants to make changes that's all it is... going through the motions just to comply to the court ruling... All it may do is change their outward behaviour or make them more sneaky in the way they project themselves publically just to avoid future court trouble.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63 22'N 32 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,712
    What a crybaby! He should man up and face the music.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    The man could be really explosive now that he's been publicly humiliated. How much could a paralyzed person, and disabled people really be annoying him. I hope he doesn't escalate if this more like a stalking than just some disturbance of the peace.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bottle View Post
    The biggest problem I see is that it's only his self pride that has been hurt and that the 'punishment' itself is meaningless to him as far as actually contribute towards change in his perception and attitude.

    A bit like when a court orders people to do for example, some sort of rehab or anger management. Where some people go through the motions of doing such but until that person actually believes they need help and wants to make changes that's all it is... going through the motions just to comply to the court ruling... All it may do is change their outward behaviour or make them more sneaky in the way they project themselves publically just to avoid future court trouble.
    I agree with you. But Avis also had to spend 15 days in jail; perhaps he'll find that inconvenient if not embarrassing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    People should have surrounded him and done to him whatever he did to those children and called them names. Seriously wth is wrong with someone like this. He will pick on a disabled child for years and yet it is unfair that he has to sit there with a sign that tells the truth!!

    This is local for me and many people came to voice their opinions of him he would not look up at any of them. Some came from pretty far away too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyVino View Post
    This is local for me and many people came to voice their opinions of him he would not look up at any of them. Some came from pretty far away too.
    Call me evil, but hearing that made my day! Now that he is outed for what he really is I hope it is impossible for him to continue his bullying behavior towards that family. And I don't think he has changed in any way, because he obviously thinks he has done nothing wrong. I just hope the police will pick him up every time he does from now on.

    What a small-minded, hateful, pathetic man.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    life elevated
    Posts
    1,343
    Why are we hearing more stories of old men becoming aggressive? Here's a link from our state, old man in hurricane utah threatened to slit a AA teenagers throat because he moved into the neighborhood. My dh yelled there's nothing worst than an old man punk. ooo
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57...arged.html.csp


    ciao

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Texas Dad makes son wear "Bully" sign on street
    By MsFacetious in forum Bullies and Stalkers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 02:05 PM
  2. Why an unfair trial?
    By Sunnyone in forum West Memphis III
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 02:14 AM
  3. Is Oprah being unfair??
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 11:40 AM