1051 users online (260 members and 791 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

PA - Pricilla Papaleo, 15, Pittsburgh, 13 April 2014

Pricilla Papaleo and Edgar 'John' Papaleo

Allegheny County police say missing girl may be with wanted dad -

Police say Pricilla Papaleo left Sleepy Hollow Academy; may be with Edgar 'John' Papaleo

Police said Pricilla Papaleo left the Sleepy Hollow Academy detention facility on Sunday and is believed to be with her father, 42-year-old Edgar H. "John" Papaleo. Edgar Papaleo is wanted by police in Philadelphia for robbery, theft and related offenses, according to county police.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/allegheny-c...#ixzz2yskfNtBu
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Police suspect missing teen may be with fugitive father -

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ci...#ixzz2yu90i9ts
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So she was also in a detention center?

Pretty sure I found both their FBs and all I can say is OMG. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Edited to clarify: she appears to be a troubled teen, headed down the wrong path who needs help, though she doesn't realize it yet. She loves and probably looks up to her father. He should know better, but from what I see on his FB page...he doesn't. I don't think he will harm her physically (I hope he wont anyway) but he's not helping her either.
    Last edited by poppygirl; 04-14-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Ok, I take the part about not harming her back...he punched his mother, threw her to the ground and robbed her. OMG
    http://www.bsmphilly.com/2013/dec/18.../#.U0xv9XnD_Yg

I can't believe this girl is only 15!!! If you take a minute to read the fathers facebook, and her mothers facebook (JF), it's not hard to see she hasn't had the best parents. Hopefully they find them quick and lock up the father, and get this poor girl some serious help.

I read an incredible statistic recently about the high percentage of prison inmates whose children will end up in the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    I read an incredible statistic recently about the high percentage of prison inmates whose children will end up in the same place.
    It's especially true for boys. Criminality in the dad is the greatest determiner of criminality in the son - EVEN if the son is adopted out at birth and doesn't even know his father is a felon. Girls aren't as direct a link, but in boys, criminal behavior is an inherited trait.

Authorities are looking for a 15-year-old girl who ran away from a detention facility over the weekend.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...e-wante/nfZR4/

bbm/ibm

What an absolute troglodyte!! He assaulted and robbed his own mother? Really?