1038 users online (237 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CO - Jessica Lynn Shackleford, 31, Longmont, 12 April 2014

Jessica Lynn Shackleford

Boulder County sheriff investigating missing woman -

The Boulder County Sheriff's Office is investigating the disappearance of a 31-year-old Longmont woman who was last seen Saturday night. Jessica Lynn Shackleford left her home in the 12900 block of Hillcrest Drive about 8 p.m., on foot, after a fight with her husband, according to a news release from the sheriff's office. Shackleford has not been heard from since that time, authorities said.

Read more: Boulder County sheriff investigating missing woman - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25...#ixzz2yuIwRTcd
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
    Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...ord?source=rss

Short article and in summary, the husband said Jessica left about 8pm on foot after an argument. He didn't see her leave the house, but their son did. She left her cell phone behind, and has missed 2 days of work, and this is not typical of her. He called LE on Sunday when she didn't show up. He loves her and he is scared something has happened to her.

Hope she is ok and is just clearing her head somewhere.

Longmont woman missing: Jessica Shackelford last seen Saturday night on 2200 block of Main Street -

Deputies said she and her husband had an argument prior to her leaving the residence, and that Shackelford has not been heard from since she left. "She may have been upset at me, but she would not leave her children," said Austin Shackelford, Jessica's husband. "We just want to know she is OK."
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...street04142014
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

she looks incredibly familiar and when I first saw her name, something was tugging at me

I don't know but wonder if she's been in the news before ...

once again, another missing person who leaves their cell phone behind - what are the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    she looks incredibly familiar and when I first saw her name, something was tugging at me

I don't know but wonder if she's been in the news before ...

once again, another missing person who leaves their cell phone behind - what are the odds?
    Not to mention the fact that she has an argument with her husband before she went missing. Sadly that's somewhat of a familiar story that often doesn't end up well. I hope this isn't the case...

She was last known to be at a business in the 2200 block of Main Street in Longmont at about 8:40 p.m. on that same evening.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Not to mention the fact that she has an argument with her husband before she went missing. Sadly that's somewhat of a familiar story that often doesn't end up well. I hope this isn't the case...
    LOS- you are spot on. Way too familiar. Lets hope it's something different?

Sadly I am hearing from a local source that she was found deceased I will post media confirmation when I get it. I feel sad for her husband and kids.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    She was last known to be at a business in the 2200 block of Main Street in Longmont at about 8:40 p.m. on that same evening.

Per the news video, it was a liquor store, and also the last place where she used her debit card. Also, Sunday was freezing weather.

Her poor kids. Hope she is found soon.

Per the video linked above, it was also stated that dogs were brought in.

It is a reliable source.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    Sadly I am hearing from a local source that she was found deceased I will post media confirmation when I get it. I feel sad for her husband and kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    It is a reliable source.
    oh no!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast