1017 users online (195 members and 822 guests)  

Websleuths News

US Air tweets graphic nude photo to customers

A photo of a naked woman lying with a toy plane between her legs was publicly shared by the airline late Monday afternoon while responding to disgruntled customers who were angry about a recent flight delay.

A shockingly graphic tweet by U.S. Airways featuring a woman and an airplane has led to an investigation and red-faced apology by the airline.

A photo of a naked woman lying exposed on a bed with a toy plane between her legs was publicly shared by the airline late Monday afternoon while responding to disgruntled customers who were angry about a recent flight delay.

The extremely graphic image sent to one Twitter user came with the caption: "We welcome feedback, Elle. If your travel is complete, you can detail it here for review and follow-up."

Instead of a link matching that description, however, it was a link to the photo.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2yxuaVsZL

Fly the freindly skys.

That is pretty hilarious! I love some of the reaction tweets underneath. . .

Right now CNN is on the phone with @USAirways. "I heard you found a plane?"

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

Isn't the photo from the little known film My Fur Lady?

Now once again, where does it rain? On the plane, on the plane. And where is that soggy plane.... How kind of you to let me come.

American airliner service is not good as I used to remember.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

LMAO @ one of the twitterer's "safe for work re-enactment."

If you look at who it was tweeted to, all this woman does is complain to companies. She is one of those people. I can only imagine her reaction when it showed up in her feed!

How did they manage that?