US Air tweets graphic nude photo to customers

TrackerSam

Reaction score
A photo of a naked woman lying with a toy plane between her legs was publicly shared by the airline late Monday afternoon while responding to disgruntled customers who were angry about a recent flight delay.

A shockingly graphic tweet by U.S. Airways featuring a woman and an airplane has led to an investigation and red-faced apology by the airline.

A photo of a naked woman lying exposed on a bed with a toy plane between her legs was publicly shared by the airline late Monday afternoon while responding to disgruntled customers who were angry about a recent flight delay.

The extremely graphic image sent to one Twitter user came with the caption: "We welcome feedback, Elle. If your travel is complete, you can detail it here for review and follow-up."

Instead of a link matching that description, however, it was a link to the photo.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...to-nude-woman-article-1.1756058#ixzz2yxuaVsZL

Fly the freindly skys.

That is pretty hilarious! I love some of the reaction tweets underneath. . .

Right now CNN is on the phone with @USAirways. "I heard you found a plane?"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Isn't the photo from the little known film My Fur Lady?

Now once again, where does it rain? On the plane, on the plane. And where is that soggy plane.... How kind of you to let me come.

American airliner service is not good as I used to remember.

LMAO @ one of the twitterer's "safe for work re-enactment."

If you look at who it was tweeted to, all this woman does is complain to companies. She is one of those people. I can only imagine her reaction when it showed up in her feed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back