1343 users online (222 members and 1121 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Mother Indicted In Teenage Daughter's Rape

The girls were sexually assaulted at a hotel - following a shopping trip last month. The mother is accused of standing-by while it happened.

The charge is statutory rape because apparently this was consensual. In the words of the district attorney, there was a party going on that was allegedly set-up in part by the mother who supplied alcohol to the teenagers. It is a decision that could land her in jail for up to 15 years.

The "she" is the mother of a 13-year old girl now charged as an accessory to statutory rape. Last month Gilberto Gonzalez and Michael Berger were arrested after allegedly having sex with the girl and her fourteen-year-old friend.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/wab...sattacked.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

A Long Island woman has pleaded guilty to second-degree rape for providing the hotel room and the liquor so her 13-year-old daughter and a 14-year-old friend could have sex with two young men they had just met.

Judge Rory Bellantoni said he would sentence the woman to six months in jail and 10 years' probation if she convinces him on Oct. 26, the sentencing date, that she understands the seriousness of the crime.
    http://www.wnbc.com/news/5005582/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

What is wrong with that "Mother"?! The child should be removed from her permanently! I just don't get it; I'd kill anyone who tried to touch my girls. Sounds like the judge PLANS on letting her off easy.

To me she should get at least as much time as the guys who did rape. She participated at least as far as buying the alcohol, and was in the room at the same time.

To me, the mother should get more time. Most parents don't want their children to have sex. This mother is totally disgusting.

A 19-year-old admitted yesterday that he had sex with a 13-year-old Long Island girl at a White Plains hotel after the girl's mother invited him and a friend to their hotel room and bought alcohol for the men, her daughter and two of her daughter's friends.

Michael Berger of White Plains pleaded guilty to second-degree rape and Westchester County Judge Rory Bellantoni promised him 10 years probation, the first six months of which he will have to spend in the Westchester County jail. Berger will have to register as a sex offender and Bellantoni said he would not grant the teenager youthful offender status.
    http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/p...509290360/1017

Unbelievable story. I'm really starting to think we should make people get licenses to bear children. This woman should have her parental rights taken away ASAP. Not only that she doesn't care, but that she provided the alcohol, and stayed in the room is just sickening. Maybe the mom will wait until the daughter turns 16 to turn her onto heroin.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    Unbelievable story. I'm really starting to think we should make people get licenses to bear children. This woman should have her parental rights taken away ASAP. Not only that she doesn't care, but that she provided the alcohol, and stayed in the room is just sickening. Maybe the mom will wait until the daughter turns 16 to turn her onto heroin.

What the heck??!! Maybe this mother and the mother who just wanted to be "a cool mom" should get together. Why is that judge going so easy on these people? I don't care if the mother set the whole thing up or not...the guy was 19 yrs and her daughter was 13 yrs for God's sake. They should both get a few years in prison at the least. That 19 yr old guy made a choice...to have sex with a 13 yr old. That mother(???) made the choice to make it possible for her 13 yr old to have sex with the 19 yr old.

And for watching her little girl have sex with the 19 yr old that woman should get LWOP. Did she get excited watching her daughter and that guy and the other couple??? She had to be getting something out of all of this.

She is one sick puppy. This woman needs a few years of prison....her kids taken away... probation for the next 20 yrs...register as a sex offender and the rest of her life in therapy. I can't even imagine that she is a mentally/emotionally healthy person to do what she did.