1209 users online (190 members and 1019 guests)  

Websleuths News

Apparent Suicide Leads To Other Deaths

A man's apparent suicide from carbon monoxide poisoning may have caused the deaths of his son and 3-year-old granddaughter, authorities say.

Arnold was found in the closed garage inside his duplex. He was slumped in the driver's seat of a pickup truck as the engine was running.

Richland County Sheriff's detective Bob Mack said Arnold might not have realized carbon monoxide could spread above the garage up into the duplex.

Mack said that during a search for victims, about 20 marijuana plants were found. No decision has been made on any possible charge.

http://www.onnnews.com/Global/story....8&nav=LQlCaThD
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    A man's apparent suicide from carbon monoxide poisoning may have caused the deaths of his son and 3-year-old granddaughter, authorities say.

Arnold was found in the closed garage inside his duplex. He was slumped in the driver's seat of a pickup truck as the engine was running.

Richland County Sheriff's detective Bob Mack said Arnold might not have realized carbon monoxide could spread above the garage up into the duplex.

Mack said that during a search for victims, about 20 marijuana plants were found. No decision has been made on any possible charge.

http://www.onnnews.com/Global/story....8&nav=LQlCaThD
    That is so sad. My heart goes out to that poor mother who came to pick up her child and found this.