724 users online (80 members and 644 guests)  

Websleuths News

Chatsworth, CA

TX - 12 April 2014-Neighbor Kills Army Officer's Dog

Thank goodness I do not have neighbors like him.

Army Officer brought back a dog from her tour of duty in Afghanistan. She heard shots and found her dog dead on her porch. Neighbor denied shooting dog when she asked, but he told LE he was protecting his cats. Toby's owner cannot get police report from LE.

RIP Toby I will be crying myself to sleep tonight over you and Police K9 Mick. May you both get justice.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not ... The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams

There is alot of information about this case on Facebook, I encourage anyone who loves animals or values our soldiers who put their lives on the line for us every day to go there.

Toby knew the cats and loved them. He was in his own fenced yard. This neighbor repeatedly referred to Toby as "that Afghan dog" as if the idiot thought Toby was a member of the Taliban for gods sake.

The man is an idiot and needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I give this woman credit. As a Soldier she obviously knows how to use firearms and likely
    has a few. If my ******* neighbor shot my dog. Well lets just leave it that I don't have firearms which would be good news for my neighbor. But they would probably have to physically pull me off him.

Some people are such lowlifes. Nice way to repay your neighbor for putting her life on the line in defense of your right to be an idiot.