1477 users online (271 members and 1206 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Canada - Maryanne Raffaele, 12, Ahuntsic QC, 8 April 2014

Maryanne Raffaele

12-year-old girl from Ahuntsic missing -

MONTREAL ó
    Twelve-year-old Maryanne Raffaele left her Ahuntsic home on April 8 and hasnít been seen since. Her parents have asked the police and the public to help find the girl who is thought to be in the St-Michel district.
    http://www.montrealgazette.com/year+...266/story.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Sounds like she ran away from home in February, but returned then:

http://missingpeople.ca/2014/02/miss...e-raffaele-12/

She spent the night, somewhere, when she ran away the last time. Could she have gone back?

Sheesh! Her fb is wide open.

Facebook privacy settings for kids should be preset* to friends only with no option for public access.

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    Sheesh! Her fb is wide open.

Facebook privacy settings for kids should be preset* to friends only with no option for public access.
    I can only find one FB with that name and there's nothing on it.

There are two pages. Try her name plus montreal. It's the one where she says, she doesn't work, she has parents ... en francais.

Or try searching on fb for Babyboo2300

If you can't find it, do you have language restrictions on your search?

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    I'm not liking her Facebook photos. Too much for a 12 year old. Maryanne, please go home.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    There are two pages. Try her name plus montreal. It's the one where she says, she doesn't work, she has parents ... en francais.

Or try searching on fb for Babyboo2300

If you can't find it, do you have language restrictions on your search?
    Gotcha thanks!

looks like a cig. :/

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Is that a cigarette in her hand on the top right pic? Are we sure she's 12?
    I think the tweet is gone now. I can't access it. But some of the photos on her FB... I cannot believe she is 11-12 in those pics!

Quote Originally Posted by FindingTheMissing View Post
    I think the tweet is gone now. I can't access it. But some of the photos on her FB... I cannot believe she is 11-12 in those pics!
    It's still there for me. I just clicked on the link in quote I quoted from musicaljoke.

I totally agree! Why are kids growing up so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    It's still there for me. I just clicked on the link in quote I quoted from musicaljoke.

I totally agree! Why are kids growing up so fast?
    Oh gosh, it is still there. Maybe twitter had a hiccup or something.

WHOA! Wait a minute. Has anyone looked at the date on that tweet?? I'm seeing 3:46am on July 31.

I don't think that tweet is about our girl here. That one looks much older. I mean older as in she is older, not older as in making herself appear older. There is some resemblance in two of the three photos, but I think other than the last name of the person who tweeted it that it's totally unrelated.

Let me know if I've made a mistake and I'll delete the twitter link.

Ok, just to be on the safe side, I'll delete the twitter.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast